Fantasy Fleaflicker Fantasy League - 2015

Surprised with my ranking TBH. Scored pretty well with bugger all from my WR or TE. I would be keen on a trade for a TE if anyone is looking to strengthen another position.
I deliberately drafted 4 somewhat decent TE's in the hope I may be able to make a profit by trading one once owners realised how valuable they'd be in a 2TE league. Sadly Amaro went down before the year even started. However, can't complain too much on my situation following the games Gronk, Eifert and Ladarius had.

Week 2 vs Bucking Beads' Wild Cats

Both teams coming off a win with similar Week 1 scores. Will Woodhead get back at his old coach for discarding him?

My 'mostly rookies' DL strategy didn't work well.

6.32 points from 4 players...

Fletcher Cox got 6.66 by himself

I raped and pillaged the waiver wire, played hardball with BB over a trade but still, my desperation for anyone resembling a decent running back has me doing some strange things.

Count them out, 11 changes to my team this week. :cry:

I raped and pillaged the waiver wire, played hardball with BB over a trade but still, my desperation for anyone resembling a decent running back has me doing some strange things.

Count them out, 11 changes to my team this week. :cry:

A11dAtP0w3R beginning the rebuild process after week 4

Pick #1 heading his way ;)

A11dAtP0w3R beginning the rebuild process after week 4

Pick #1 heading his way ;)

Something like that, but if i was tanking id just let the rotting carcass lay. Trying to stay competitive, maybe to my own detriment. Maybe i should have just done the old Melbourne and tank-a-roo.

But I'm just so sick of have full backs masquerading as running back's. :cry:

I remember that second round draft pick of mine, it was a coin flip between Hill and Anderson that come up Anderson, FML :cry::cry::cry:

Back