Fantasy Fleaflicker Fantasy League - 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Like i said, you could afford it. :thumbsu:

While i have Anderson, Morris, Blue and Hilman stinking it up.

Its a sad sad state of affairs when Frank Gore has been my best and most reliable back all year long.

I've got some decent youth in my RB's. Yeldon looks like he will be ok and Karlos Williams will be a beast when he gets the full time gig. Still hopefully about Ameer Abdullah as well.

I've got some decent youth in my RB's. Yeldon looks like he will be ok and Karlos Williams will be a beast when he gets the full time gig. Still hopefully about Ameer Abdullah as well.

Yea, Karlos looks like a future star for sure. :thumbsu:

Might need to change divisions around next year if we have a really weak division
It's really just luck of the draw, we didn't know at the start that there would be a more dominant division than the others,
being a keeper league it will even out

As much as I love having a go at the NFC East, a weak division has to be named the AFC South.

But its just not as fun without involving the Cowboy and Phili fans. :(

Them CJ days are over, good riddance.

Id like to welcome to my side half eaten tomato, ham and cheese sandwich (Dwayne Allen) and feral cat roadkill (Roy Helu)

#delicious
#thefuture

:$:thumbsu:

Last edited:
Them CJ days are over, good riddance.

Id like to welcome to my side half eaten tomato, ham and cheese sandwich (Dwayne Allen) and feral cat roadkill (Roy Helu)

#delicious
#thefuture

:$:thumbsu:

No-win, No-loss trade :thumbsu:

May our teams continue to spiral

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Calvin has one big game for the year. Of course I come up against the team with Stafford to negate it.

Stafford on the pine in one of mine. Mother*er Osweiler is in though :oops: haha.

scaryness why the bloody hell are you trading a future first round pick for Alfred Morris? That is just dumb.

Dumb to you maybe. Reasons are in the eye of the beholder.

Do you really think he will be in Washington next year? Have a look at what he can do without time sharing when the lone dog.

Trade could very well make you look silly for questioning it, yeah there is some risk but i can completely understand the reasoning. Morris is 26, he isnt 30+. Is it a certainity i get someone good in the 1st round? This isnt the set up draft where everyones is a star. 1st round picks hold much less weight in fantasy IMO when picking college players yourself. Busts a plenty.

Last edited:
Dumb to you maybe. Reasons are in the eye of the beholder.

Do you really think he will be in Washington next year? Have a look at what he can do without time sharing when the lone dog.

Trade could very well make you look silly for questioning it, yeah there is some risk but i can completely understand the reasoning. Morris is 26, he isnt 30+. Is it a certainity i get some good in the 1st round? This isnt the set up draft where everyones is a star. 1st round picks hold much less weight in fantasy IMO when picking college players yourself. Busts a plenty.

I can see why you are defending it. You'll be getting a first round pick out of it. Even if Morris does go to another team he isn't a sure thing. I hope for scaryness sake he has a good season next year otherwise he could be giving up a very early draft pick for a spud.

Love me some questionable skill position players. Will fit the team nicely.

A11dAtP0w3R summed it up nicely.

Take Devante Parker or Nelson Agahlor this year that would have been top 10 picks in everyones drafts. Both look like complete busts right now.

I can see why you are defending it. You'll be getting a first round pick out of it. Even if Morris does go to another team he isn't a sure thing. I hope for scaryness sake he has a good season next year otherwise he could be giving up a very early draft pick for a spud.

See above, i can easily draft a spud!

LOL year obviously you can. A very good chance of getting a quality player as well.

50/50, i dont think its as great as you think. Imagine drafting Sammy Watkins or Melvin Gordan?

You need the right situation then you have to hope that player lives up to the hype as well.

50/50, i dont think its as great as you think. Imagine drafting Sammy Watkins or Melvin Gordan?

You need the right situation then you have to hope that player lives up to the hype as well.

Sammy Watkins is going to be fine long term. Not sure about Melvin Gordon though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back