Fantasy Fleaflicker Fantasy League - 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what are the limits per position?
how many WR's QB's can you have on your roster?

I would think you could have as many at one position on your bench as you want, so long as you fill a starting line up at all positions.

I'm not sure I liked having the top pick. There isn't that much separation betweem the top 10 picks anyway and once you pick you have to wait 22 players before picking again.

I'm probably taking the players I want a bit too early because 22 players is a lot to wait and hope.

No there is a limit on positions. 4 QB, 8 RB and WR, 4 TE, 6 DB, DL and LB 3 kickers

Well there goes my plan to take every starting QB remaining in the NFL from here on in and holding people to ransom over trades during the bye weeks. Dang.

Thanks for the heads up though, I'm sure the program would have told me to get stuffed but its good to know. :thumbsu:

Well there goes my plan to take every starting QB remaining in the NFL from here on in and holding people to ransom over trades during the bye weeks. Dang.

Thanks for the heads up though, I'm sure the program would have told me to get stuffed but its good to know. :thumbsu:

Yeah it won't allow you to take over the maximum allowed.

The fun of not knowing what the people behind your picks are thinking!

Am i the only one who thinks people are laughing at some of my selections?

edit: feeling better now that two WR have come off the board after Cruz

The fun of not knowing what the people behind your picks are thinking!

Am i the only one who thinks people are laughing at some of my selections?

edit: feeling better now that two WR have come off the board after Cruz

I was hoping Cruz's injury cloud might have let him slip through to me...

Cruz suffered a gruesome injury. Happy that someone else used a draft pick to select him. Can't see him being the player he was pre injury.

Cruz suffered a gruesome injury. Happy that someone else used a draft pick to select him. Can't see him being the player he was pre injury.

Dont you really mean 'wasted' a draft pick then? ;)

But...in some good news, it looks like i have found my division rival/arch enemy. Death to Los Barrachos, Ole!! :mad:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back