Jul 17, 2006
Victoria
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Melbourne Victory
Question regarding sponsors... any rules? For example:

Premier League style - One across the front only

A-League style - One across the front, one on the back under the number, both front and back of shorts, both sleeves.

Or is it user choice? Personally I'd prefer to just do the one across the front and thats all. Much cleaner.

An official deadline has not been posted but competition will not commence at least until the new year. Whether I run NAFL Reserves and FLO consecutively for a little while I haven't yet decided but at this stage, deadline will be the end of NAFL Reserves.

An official deadline has not been posted but competition will not commence at least until the new year. Whether I run NAFL Reserves and FLO consecutively for a little while I haven't yet decided but at this stage, deadline will be the end of NAFL Reserves.

Next year please, i'm still trying to decide on my colour combinations, whether to use sponsors on the kits and what i'm having for dinner.

Thanks.

Next year please, i'm still trying to decide on my colour combinations, whether to use sponsors on the kits and what i'm having for dinner.

Thanks.

Well it will definitely be next year, the question for me is do I wait until after NAFL Reserves, but then again, if Maxwell110 comes back I'll just give him what I have and he can take over again and I'll focus on FLO.

SC_GC

All Australian
May 19, 2011
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Some interesting developments over at Brothers FC... http://www.footyheadlines.com/2015/11/puma-lose-brisbane-brothers-contract.html
footy story.png

DiamondGuy

Le goûter qui »BANG«
Sep 25, 2013
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Norwich, St Kilda
All done except for away. Then I'll send them. Has anyone finished yet? Just curious.

I got inspired and have now done home and away kits which I'm really happy with, (and way ahead of schedule). I think my logo might need some work though.

TheFreightTrain The competition is just head to head rounds based on the popularity of the kits, right?

Last edited:
Aug 8, 2008
Campbelltown
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal, Macarthur FC
Breaking News

Wellington FC has announced that the club will link up with Breast Cancer Cure NZ for their ANZA Cup kit this season. The yet to be unveiled kit will feature the Breast Cancer Cure logo on the front of the specially designed shirt, and all proceeds from sales as well as player kit and other specialty auctions will go to Breast Cancer research.

Wellington%20FC%20BCC_zpsw6p6dptp.png

New Zealand has one of the highest rates of incidence and the third highest death rate from breast cancer in the western world.

5 years ago 1 in 10 women would be diagnosed, now the rate is 1 in 9. An incidence rate of 1 in 9 means 1 woman every 3 hours will be diagnosed, nearly 2 women per day will die from the disease.

I got inspired and have now done home and away kits which I'm really happy with, (and way ahead of schedule). I think my logo might need some work though.

TheFreightTrain The competition is just head to head rounds based on the popularity of the kits, right?[

TheFreightTrain The competition is just head to head rounds based on the popularity of the kits, right?

I suppose so. Works the same way as any other league on here.

Jul 3, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Perth, Pittsburgh Penguins
surferscrohns.png

The Surfers Paradise Soccer Club is proud to announce Crohns and Colitis Australia as an Official Charity Partner for the 2016 season and beyond. In honour of the worthy cause, they will wear the Crohns purple ribbon on all regular season kits, and will wear an all purple design in the ANZA Cup fixtures.

Club president Spanna Sixty said " The choice of charity partner was a no brainer. Myself being a sufferer of the disease, and somebody that knows fullhand the pain that it causes, getting the awareness out there is a big deal. When I was diagnosed, I had never heard of it before. Hopefully the club will be able to help with that side of the situation."

Proceeds from purchasing of each kit will be donated to Crohns and Colitis Foundation of Australia.
1192759_1432064238.2516_updates.png
#purplepower #saltydogs

Last edited:

El_Scorcho

Hall of Famer
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aston Villa, San Antonio Spurs
View attachment 193234
The Surfers Paradise Soccer Club is proud to announce Crohns and Colitis Australia as an Official Charity Partner for the 2016 season and beyond. In honour of the worthy cause, they will wear the Crohns purple ribbon on all regular season kits, and will wear an all purple design in the ANZA Cup fixtures.

Club president Spanna Sixty said " The choice of charity partner was a no brainer. Myself being a sufferer of the disease, and somebody that knows fullhand the pain that it causes, getting the awareness out there is a big deal. When I was diagnosed, I had never heard of it before. Hopefully the club will be able to help with that side of the situation."

Proceeds from purchasing of each kit will be donated to Crohns and Colitis Foundation of Australia.
#purplepower #saltydogs

Hey Spanna, did you make your logo in photoshop?

If so, instead of putting the text on an arc to get it around the circle, you can actually put text on a path so it follows around the circle perfectly, as i've done in my logo above.

You need your circle to be a vector path, so draw it using the circle shape tool if it isn't already

Then, with the path selected by clicking on it in the layer list, click on the selected path with the text tool, and your text will follow the path.

Once you've got the text drawn, using the free transform tool to change the size of the text layer will actually change the size of the path that you've put it on, not the text itself, so you can increase the size a bit to bring it off of the path, as i've done below.

0JYgKhX.png

Let me know if I haven't explained something well enough.

Jul 3, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Perth, Pittsburgh Penguins
Hey Spanna, did you make your logo in photoshop?

If so, instead of putting the text on an arc to get it around the circle, you can actually put text on a path so it follows around the circle perfectly, as i've done in my logo above.

You need your circle to be a vector path, so draw it using the circle shape tool if it isn't already

Then, with the path selected by clicking on it in the layer list, click on the selected path with the text tool, and your text will follow the path.

Once you've got the text drawn, using the free transform tool to change the size of the text layer will actually change the size of the path that you've put it on, not the text itself, so you can increase the size a bit to bring it off of the path, as i've done below.

0JYgKhX.png

Let me know if I haven't explained something well enough.
Yeah, did use photoshop. Used vector shapes for the circle and the warp tool for text. I'll try your method out soon.

rabbitoh21

Premiership Player
May 7, 2013
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Too many
View attachment 193234

#purplepower #saltydogs
#SupportTheCrohnies Mum and my ex have both been diagnosed

Apr 23, 2012
The Riff
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Sydney Swans, St Kilda Saints
For a disease so barely known it effects alot of the population. #SupportTheCrohnies
Id argue that its not that its not well known, quite a few people that I know know about it, but its not understood enough. Thats why it sort of flies under the radar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back