Illawara Rovers v Christchurch United
Illawarra%20Rovers%20Home.png

C%20unit%20clash_zpsethibcxi.png

Surfers Paradise v Capital United
ZDifodU.png

M5CHnYK.png

Last edited:
I think there's a clash between Manila and my IWUFC hahaha

Also, I did send through the new dual-logo versions of all my kits, and some teams (i.e. Darwin) have no or only one FLO logo.

Last edited:
I think there's a clash between Manila and my IWUFC hahaha

Also, I did send through the new dual-logo versions of all my kits, and some teams (i.e. Darwin) have no or only one FLO logo.

I determined that the clash wasn't strong enough, as you have enough colour in your kit. An actual clash was the Adelaide derby, as Scorch's away kit is the exact colouring of stormy's kit. Although, I have now changed it.

As for the dual FLO logos missing on some kits, I'm still waiting for submissions from other teams, but as of this point I'm just going to keep running things without penalty. I will update your kit links on my Excel document.

I'm assuming you can't vote for yourself but don't see that in the rules anywhere...

I'm assuming you can't vote for yourself but don't see that in the rules anywhere...
I haven't checked but I swear it's in one of the stickies as a board rule.

As it says in the rules for the competition, your away kit will be used in all away games unless it clashes with the home teams home kit.

As it says in the rules for the competition, your away kit will be used in all away games unless it clashes with the home teams home kit.

Good, actually.

My home is probably my weakest design, but I didn't want to overdo it on the home kit because that's not what I feel a home kit should be.

It was a difficult balancing act this time around, harder than with footy kits

Ugh next time I am running a competition I'm making it mandatory to upload entries to Flickr and just sending one set of links.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well then you won't have me in the comp.

Could just upload it to your Photobucket for your own personal records though, hey.

Twice the work for something that I don't see the point for, no thank you.

You might not see the point but I'm getting sick and tired of having issues with different hosts, ESPECIALLY people who used Dropbox, plus I have people using PB giving me broken links etc.

If asking people to upload onto Flickr is too much for you though, then fine, that's your choice Craegus.

You might not see the point but I'm getting sick and tired of having issues with different hosts, ESPECIALLY people who used Dropbox, plus I have people using PB giving me broken links etc.

If asking people to upload onto Flickr is too much for you though, then fine, that's your choice Craegus.

Why not just state no dropbox (as that is not an image hosting site anyway) and no links to images from all others, i.e. must actually insert the image into the pm, instead of the link, it really isn't that hard.

Why not just state no dropbox (as that is not an image hosting site anyway) and no links to images from all others, i.e. must actually insert the image into the pm, instead of the link, it really isn't that hard.

Because I never had to worry about this and back when I ran competitions on a pixel art board, everyone used Imgur and Flickr. Here, everyone does whatever and its just a bit frustrating when I dont have the time to f**k around with all of this. Like, Im posting from my mobile which is what I normally do because I'm usually at work.

For next years FIRA, photobucket will be banned.

It's less work for the people who have photobucket accounts and more work for the people who have the misfortune of having to access and link to those images.

I have. Scorch has. Everyone has. It's a damn s**t website. Second in terribleness only to imageshack whose servers should be nuked for ******* with everyone's images.

Since when have you had issues with them? I have been using it for 11 years and have entered every single competition through it (on this site and several others), as well as having run both the Designathon and Can-Am through it without a single issue with my images that I have ever been told about directly.

Back