Floggard

Remove this Banner Ad

Suck s**t campaigner. Getting what you do deserve in the twilight of your career. Why don't you go hold your jumper with fake pride instead of spitting on poor LT with rage after he's been decapitated. Flog.
Yeah, I saw that too last night SW. Despicable act. Anyway, it's blood under the bridge as far as I'm concerned. Looking forward to catching up in Brisbane next week for Boomers 400th where we will bring home the chocolates in no uncertain terms.

Brendin on news tonight boasting of how he got sledged as a youngster and therefore Paddy Ryder is fair game this weekend.
Hes a flog - thats for sure, but i think anyone is fair game for a sledge! people are so precious these days

1116 SEN Footy ‏@SENfooty 2h2 hours ago
Nick Dal Santo on Brendon Goddard: "He's annoyed me for about 14 years, so I had to have a word with him."

Just want to post this for posterity.

1116 SEN Footy ‏@SENfooty 2h2 hours ago
Nick Dal Santo on Brendon Goddard: "He's annoyed me for about 14 years, so I had to have a word with him."

Just want to post this for posterity.

Did he elaborate any further on the Seagull?

I had to yell out Seagull the other night to him.

No one cared....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ox2YPh7.gif

No one cared....

I heard someone yelling out seagull the other night. Doubt I was near you though.

It gave me a good laugh

No one cared

I'd have enjoyed it if I'd heard it, Gaso.

You may have to lower your standard of sledging to match the plebs around you.;)

Did NDS state why Brebdin gave him the shits at Saints?
Asked on the saints board. They put it down to a clash of personalities. Apparently dal not a fan of Goddard's finger pointing and brashness at training and during matches.

Someone also said it could have been a joke.

If I had one punch to give and I had to choose between Goddard and Sidebottom as to who had the most punchable face I don't think I could decide.
Easy.. line Ballantyne's scone up next to both of theirs and get a 3 for 1 deal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back