Resource Footage of old Geelong matches on television, VHS, DVD, digital and online

Remove this Banner Ad

caveman

All Australian
Mar 6, 2001
Bendigo
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
West Coburg/Kangaroo Flat
Gday everyone.
i am a mad cats supporter who wants to collect geelong videos. Does anyone have any games that I can copy?

I dont have it and 'Name a Game; doesent seem to have it, but I would love to have this match against Richmond on tape (I think its from 1989), when Ablett kicked 14 and the team kicked over 200 points. That would be great to watch, with Gazza being in his prime at all. Anyone, do you have any info on this match? ie - has anyone seen it?

------------------
Cats for the flag '01!

I have a copy of the 99 Rnd game against The Kangaroos, last year's game against the Western Bulldogs at Colonial and the rnd 20 game against WCE in perth (mainly because channel rex didn't show the first 3 quarters)
I am more than happy to lend the tapes to anyone who wishes to borrow them or dub them free of charge. I don't have a second vcr so i guess you would have to have one if you really want to transfer them onto another tape

He has got a grip!! And we all know what he has a grip on!
biggrin.gif

Calm down Catman. You'll pull a hernia if you keep up at this rate. Then you'll never eat a Geelong pie again.

Why do you people get so upset about your cat? I mean, just because he's having a rough time of it, hell, give him a break for crying out loud!

It's not like as if he went on some one week drug binge that ended up killing a girl, is it? Neither is he shacking up with Adam Heuskes.

C'mon - let's keep some perspective here folks. Especially you Red Rover. I notice you've been a bit hyperactive on here lately. A bit of decorum (ala those Melbourne supporters) would suffice.

And that cat . . . just leave him be please.

[This message has been edited by Olmy (edited 17 March 2001).]

Does anyone have a copy of the 1995 Round 9 Game Geelong v North Melbourne. I've recieved a copy from Name A Game but they did not have the footage of the team running through the banner! I need this desperatley! :eek:

Please contact me on india@lichicreative.com

Also, does anyone have the team poster form 1995? Willing to pay $$$$ for it!

Thanks,

India

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi

I am searching for footage of any games that Geelong played Fitzroy.

I have some games against Geelong if you would like to swap.

I am willing to pay any cost involved.

Thanks

Matt's said:
Hi

I am searching for footage of any games that Geelong played Fitzroy.

I have some games against Geelong if you would like to swap.

I am willing to pay any cost involved.

Thanks

Matthew

Hi Matt,

I reckon your best bet would be here: http://www.abccontentsales.com.au/librarysales/

The ABC has years of footage and I reckon you'd be able to get heaps of what you want. I have no idea about costs involved though. Best of luck!

Hi

Thanks for the information.

I will give them a call to find out more information about it.

Thanks again

Matt's said:
Hi

Thanks for the information.

I will give them a call to find out more information about it.

Thanks again
Matthew

No worries. I did a quick search before and came up with a lot of hits, so it could be a goer for you:thumbsu:

Hi

I am looking for any Games that Geelong played Fitzroy.

I am looking for whole games: winning and losing ones, that fine.

I am willing to pay any cost involved and willling to swap games as well.

Check the Australian Sports Video website for the Name a Game DVD's and videos. They have Geelong v Fitzroy matches there.

Upcoming games featuring Geelong on 7TWO (Channel 72)

Friday 6th November 3:30am to 6am 1997 Rd 3 vs Port Adelaide at AAMI Stadium

Saturday 7th November 6am to 6:50am 1994 Preliminary Final vs North Melbourne at MCG

Sunday 8th November 1:30am to 3:30am 2008 Grand Final vs Hawthorn at MCG

Tuesday 10th November 1:30am to 3:30am 2007 1st Preliminary Final vs Collingwood at MCG

Saturday 14th November 7:45am to 8:30am 1989 Grand Final vs Hawthorn at MCG

Tuesday 17th November 1:15am to 3:30am 2009 Rd 14 vs St Kilda at Etihad Stadium

Wednesday 18th November 3:30am to 6am 2000 Rd 10 vs Port Adelaide at AAMI Stadium

Saturday 21st November 1am to 3:30am 2007 1st Qualifying Final vs Kangaroos at MCG

Sunday 22nd November 1am to 3:30am 1989 Grand Final vs Hawthorn at MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back