Association Football Betting Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought this was strange when seeing the odds on pinnaclebet for the total amount of goals scored tomorrow morning.

2ppnbra.png

My bad - meant posted not placed.

Claiming winning bets after the fact impresses no one.

Why's that? I wasn't on BF between the time I placed the bet and the matches were played. As you can see by the timing of the bet and the fact I was out for the matches.

Some juicy odds on futures atm.

West Ham @2.25 to finish top 10. Hull @3.50 to finish top 10.

I don't think the bookies have been looking at our form/watching our games. There's some weird odds for us.

I'd probably back Hammers over us the way they're playing, $3.50 is just a little too short for me to back us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everton, Celtic, Trabznospor, Spurs and Napoli to win, just a small one tomorrow.

This is what I get for posting my bets on here.. they all ******* fail.

What does that tell us? :)
Not much really since I haven't lost a bet in ages, and then lost two in a row after posting on here. Just a coincidence obviously, but I couldn't help making a joke about it.

If you're again sceptical I can show you my betting history for the last month..

Gone some stupid bets this time around.
1. Valencia, Malaga, Espanyol, Atletico, Parma, Udinese, Juve, Napoli, Inter, PSG, Hoffenheim, Reading, Southampton. @453.25

2. West Brom, Southampton, Liverpool, Arsenal, Swansea, Man City, Everton, Tottenham. @69.28

3. Cardiff, City, Southampton, Arsenal, Swansea, Everton, Tottenham, Brighton, Ipswich, Derby, Reading. @757.28

If any of these get up...

This is why I never win :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back