Football / Coaching Department

Remove this Banner Ad

tracy-morgan-hell-no-o.gif

NO PLEASE NO
We couldn't be that stupid could we ?

It'd probably be impossible, but I wouldn't be against giving a Linfox trailer full of cash to Leigh Matthews.
Pretty sure he has taken up a substantial role with the lions no?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Connoly is toxic. Anyone who touches him would be the laughing stock of the competition.

If we do this expect Ricky Nixon to become media manager and Archie Fraser to be corporate manager.

I would love to see the Saints justify such a ridiculous appointment.

With the Director of coaching Position becoming vacant two guys that I would love to see back involved in any capacity at the Saints are:

Ken Sheldon and Stan Alves think both of these men would be fantastic to have involved in our football/coaching department.

Dunstall would be an unbelievable get but he seems like a very Hawthorn person and if I'm not mistaken is still working with them in some capacity.
i serve him all the time at work, ill ask him next time he comes in if he would join us ;)

Connoly is toxic. Anyone who touches him would be the laughing stock of the competition.

If we do this expect Ricky Nixon to become media manager and Archie Fraser to be corporate manager.

I would love to see the Saints justify such a ridiculous appointment.

well we were reportedly into ian robson for the CEO position and ended up with matt finnis...so maybe this is a good indication on whats the come

With the Director of coaching Position becoming vacant two guys that I would love to see back involved in any capacity at the Saints are:

Ken Sheldon and Stan Alves think both of these men would be fantastic to have involved in our football/coaching department.
Would love Alves, but a bit old school.

Would Alves ever come back?

Jeez... talk about over reactions.

It was confirmed on yesterday's 3AW Sports Today (available on podcast)

- Connolly will not look at a club based role. He's starting his own football related business. Definitely not one. Although McKenna was being interviewed for the role.
- Frawley let it slip that he will be excited to work with Petracca. He was abashed when confronted about it by Dwayne.

- Connolly will not look at a club based role. He's starting his own football related business. Definitely not one. Although McKenna was being interviewed for the role.
- Frawley let it slip that he will be excited to work with Petracca. He was abashed when confronted about it by Dwayne.

Guy McKenna would be a good option with his background as long as he doesn't 'white ant' Richo!

Listened to podcast it does seem that Frawley has let the 'Petracca out the bag'.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back