Discussion Football guernsey selling / auction website.

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 24, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
New York Giants, Adelaide Strikers
Myself and my website designing friend are floating the idea of creating a website similar to ebay that is exclusive for selling football guernseys and making it more user friendly e.g. Being able to search by decade, team, retail/player issue, training/match day etc. we would make it so their would be a a small cut that goes to us (e.g. 2%). Our main concern is would their be a market for such website to make it viable or is eBay a much easier and safe option?

Myself and my website designing friend are floating the idea of creating a website similar to ebay that is exclusive for selling football guernseys and making it more user friendly e.g. Being able to search by decade, team, retail/player issue, training/match day etc. we would make it so their would be a a small cut that goes to us (e.g. 2%). Our main concern is would their be a market for such website to make it viable or is eBay a much easier and safe option?
I've never had an issue with sellers on Ebay. My only issue is that shipping is so freaking expensive to the US . . .

Dude, I did a whole project on this in IT last year, I'll send you my work. Mine was for a mobile application for buying and selling football jumpers.

Dude, I did a whole project on this in IT last year, I'll send you my work. Mine was for a mobile application for buying and selling football jumpers.
But there are still people like me who are sticking to flip phones . . .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back