PC Football Manager 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

For people finishing their first season as a Championship-level club, hop on the Roope Riski bandwagon.

Got him free for Melbourne Heart for 6000p/w. 22 year old Finnish striker with 17 finishing and a decent pace, mental's could do with some work but great value.

For people finishing their first season as a Championship-level club, hop on the Roope Riski bandwagon.

Got him free for Melbourne Heart for 6000p/w. 22 year old Finnish striker with 17 finishing and a decent pace, mental's could do with some work but great value.

Michel Arroyo!

Wont join til January but can be signed for less than £100K and for Championship level sides. Got promoted and he is still doing the job as an AM for me in the Premier League

started a napoli game. dominating the league, dominated my cl group, my reward for finishing top? a 2 legged penetration from barcelona. 7-3 loss on aggregate, across both legs barcelona had 7 shots on target for 7 goals. groups were ****ed up anyways. plzen topped a group. come on now. would've been better off coming 2nd.

I've got QPR to 6th going into the January window but I've got no funds. Luckily I've been offered about 12 jobs varying from Martimo in Portugal to Feyernoord and Hamburg. Used this as bargaining power to boost the wage budget by £250K. Happy days!

In my Liverpool save, second season in, sent Armin Hodzic to some low German First Division team. Check the leading scorers in November..he has 7 in 12 and leads the Bundesliga. Looks a good player.

Ajax too easy. PSV have just as many unheralded wonderkids so I think it could be fun. Took Heerenveen to the champions league final in FM11. The dutch league is always fun

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would not recommend cheating and being in Europe, Cup run, and the like in Conference National. On track for a 78 game season..... Fixture congestion is a ***** (especially if you postpone early season games to let players play internationally)

I have 2 stretches coming up with 3 games in 3 days.

upload_2014-2-28_14-14-0.png

Managing Spurs atm after taking England to 3rd in the WC and 1st in the World Rankings, kept 6 clean sheets out of 7 games in the WC, losing only to Argentina (eventual winners) on penalties. Typical England. But Costa, before this game, he was 1 goal in 26 league games! Scored a double against Watford but gee, stikers are hit and miss in this game.

I've played this series of games since the early 90s but this latest version has made me quit on the series. Taking away the "classic tactics" mode and just having this "role setting" business is a load of crap. The players never follow the roles or instructions you set. In classic mode you could control everything and the tactics would work.

I've played this series of games since the early 90s but this latest version has made me quit on the series. Taking away the "classic tactics" mode and just having this "role setting" business is a load of crap. The players never follow the roles or instructions you set. In classic mode you could control everything and the tactics would work.
I disagree, I feel like my players are following everything and I am actually influencing the game, all experience I guess.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back