PC Football Manager 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't play anyone under 90% unless they're imperative to my squad.

absolutely. i need to have at least 2 for each position. i've been extremely lucky in my sassuolo game to avoid serious injury, had peluso out for 3 months and the slight niggle here and there to players that don't matter. benefit of being in 2 competitions only i guess. uronen stepped in at left back and was absolutely superb. might even continue to play him

into the home stretch in the first season and amazingly, in contention for a champions league spot. just had a home loss to chievo which hurts though.

I don't play anyone <95% if possible - but play I high pressure pressing tactic than sucks their stamina big time.

BTW - Is there anything more infurating then forgetting to register 3 goalies in the EPL registration window - just asking for one to go down for 5-6 weeks a week after the transfer deadline as just happened to me.

I don't play anyone <95% if possible - but play I high pressure pressing tactic than sucks their stamina big time.

BTW - Is there anything more infurating then forgetting to register 3 goalies in the EPL registration window - just asking for one to go down for 5-6 weeks a week after the transfer deadline as just happened to me.
A goalie getting injured is the only leeway I give myself to restart the game :p

The only upside to my best players being injured or less than 90% condition, is it gives me a chance to play the players I've foolishly promised first team playing time to. Speaking of which, what is the best way to deal with players demands? I'm never sure how to handle a useless backup player who wants more game time.

Finally getting into a game. Gone with the Socceroos, hoping international management will help me adjust. Managed a draw against the Germans in a friendly (Langerak played a blinder) and now into the Asian Cup where I'm in the quarters with a group game still in hand.

The only upside to my best players being injured or less than 90% condition, is it gives me a chance to play the players I've foolishly promised first team playing time to. Speaking of which, what is the best way to deal with players demands? I'm never sure how to handle a useless backup player who wants more game time.
Change their squad status to something lower when discussing contracts. Won't always sign them.

lKPejFR.png

ended up losing berardi for only 15 mil in the co ownership bargaining thingo to juve, i had 17 mil as my budget but didnt want to blow it all on berardi. i have ings coming on a free who is similar to him. sansone also went to fiorentina for about 6 mil i think, he's worth more but wanted to leave. he wanted to go to roma, cos they're in the cl, but i sent him off to fiorentina, so suck on that lad. kurtic came back from his loan and now wants to go to roma, said that if a bid comes in i'll let him go.

was hoping europa would get a few of these guys to stick around, but evidently not. have a bit of money to play around with though.

in: antei (1 mil, co ownership), acerbi (775k, co ownership), ings (free), taider (6 mil), rabiot (free), regen (26k) and romagnoli (loan, 48.5k)
out: bunch of free transfers, berardi (15 mil), laribi (1.1 mil), sansone (4.7 mil), loans galore.

still need to try and shift a bunch of the deadweight that came back on loan, also have a 5 mil including bonuses offer in for illic to replace sansone behind the strikers. still have about 15 mil to play around with so will try and get rid of some of the older blokes for younger italian players.

Either found a bug in my game, or I'm just really dumb.

Playing a game as Inter, Janurary 2nd 2016. When I try and 'continue' I am just stuck on a page that has 'MLS Draft Combine' up the top and 'Past winners' in the middle of the screen. I cannot continue past this, when I press spacebar or click it does nothing. HELP

Either found a bug in my game, or I'm just really dumb.

Playing a game as Inter, Janurary 2nd 2016. When I try and 'continue' I am just stuck on a page that has 'MLS Draft Combine' up the top and 'Past winners' in the middle of the screen. I cannot continue past this, when I press spacebar or click it does nothing. HELP
Try going on holiday for a day?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did the Asian Cup at the first time of asking. Six wins in six and the country loves me. Was very lucky not to meet either Japan or South Korea who both failed to make the final.

Now into World Cup qualification, and I've just lost away to North Korea - breaking a year long unbeaten streak :(.

The team is patchwork, Cahill's out for 7 months, Bresc is about to retire and Milligan and Valeri just can't get fit.

Hit the first lot of regens too, and found a promising striker to whom I've already given a cap considering Cahill's injury and Taggert's profligacy.

My game has decided it will crash every second game that I go to load (Crashes on the screen where it is loading the current fixture). Yes, precisely every second game. I only have England/Spain/Italy/France/Germany/Scotland open, game is expected to run at 4 stars performance wise. Anyone have a suggestion on why it does this? Very frustrating having to restart every second game.

Wow i just got sacked in my first season at Braga despite sitting 4th on the ladder and in the semi final of both competitions. All because 2 back up players in Mauro and Boly had a sook at lack of game time and the board think i have lost the players.

Anyways 2 weeks later i am Wolves Manager with 8 games to go and 5 points from safety. Avoided relegation on the last day of the season. WOOOO. Have brought in alot of young English and Portuguese players. Should be interesting to see how i go.

I raise you, going into the final day of the season (Season 1 Spurs) and I'm top 3 points ahead of Chelsea with +8 GD
Lack of realism really ruining this game :( ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back