Game Day Footscray vs Box Hill. VFL Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Kapitan shlyukha kop@brodiemoles · Sep 21
I hope Ling Jong makes an appearance in my dreams tonight
Ling Jong is some sort of god
Christian. Stop that

Brodie Moles's commentary during the last quarter.
Procced to view his twitter page
My goodness
Dont so druga kids
#tinderwednesday

Procced to view his twitter page
My goodness
Dont so druga kids
#tinderwednesday
I've gotta admit, I run with a similar Tinder theme on my account. I do standup in Sydney occasionally and Tinder gets a good run in my routine. He's not bad with a few of them. Gotta get on #tindertuesday though. Don't know what his tinder wednesday rubbish is.

just watching the VFL grand final for the first time - Howard and Young defiantly didn't help their cause in the first quarter. Love the crowd!!!!
We win a GF and you stick it to two players. Glass half empty much in your world

We win a GF and you stick it to two players. Glass half empty much in your world

He was pointing out that Young & Howard (who were probably staring down the barrel of delisting at that point) needed to lift big time and unfortunately both started off very poorly. Howard at least got better as the game went on (certainly not to the level of being named in the bests like how the AFL report had him) but Young honestly got beaten all day by Sicily.

He was pointing out that Young & Howard (who were probably staring down the barrel of delisting at that point) needed to lift big time and unfortunately both started off very poorly. Howard at least got better as the game went on (certainly not to the level of being named in the bests like how the AFL report had him) but Young honestly got beaten all day by Sicily.

It's a shame, because at their best they both had qualities we need.

Lucas Markovic I owe you an apology for all those times I questioned your commitment to the Bulldogs. You are a bulldog through and through. What a fantastic effort from all the boys who played and behind the scenes in winning us this premiership. Really excited for the future - we simply must keep Liam Jones.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheers boys, my mum was non stop laughing when she picked me up.
Woke up this morning, got out of bed and my leg cramped up and i fell over and hit my hit on the wall.
This is why i don't drink often.
Have you checked to see if Josh Prudden has a sister you could date? Might be a safer way to stalk him

While you're here, what's the story with Schroeder? Worth a go at another club?

Geelong announced some delistings today. Nick Bourke, George Burbury, Jordan Schroder, Jackson Sheringham and Jesse Stringer will not be offered contracts for next season. Burbs and Shredder I think could be more than useful at another club. Both are a tad injury-prone, something that has griefed us badly in the last few years.

Lucas Markovic I owe you an apology for all those times I questioned your commitment to the Bulldogs. You are a bulldog through and through. What a fantastic effort from all the boys who played and behind the scenes in winning us this premiership. Really excited for the future - we simply must keep Liam Jones.
What inspired the comment about Marko?

Marko has that effect on people... similar to the delayed reflux Marko has after slamming down 3 burgers.
179px-Poster-statwald.jpg

Because I've given him a lot of stick in the past, but watching the joy on his face at the VFL grand final I did some research and discovered just how much he loves the club. Therefore I felt I owed him a public apology.
nicework_1x.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back