Testekill

Don't look at me like that
Dec 3, 2009
Brisbane
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray Bulldogs, Williamstown
Footscray 21.15 (141) defeat Northern Blues 5.8 (38)

Goalkickers

Will Hayes 4, Hrovat 3, Hunter 3, Cordy 2, Crameri 2, Fort 2, Dale, Hamilton, Pearce, Webb

Obi fella

Cancelled
May 12, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Williamstown
Yeah, you probably should have been warned that Whitten Oval is impossibly cold.
Here comes the doggies freight train! Nothing is worse than a cold windy day at our ground at Point Gellibrand. The Town had a great come from behind win against the Dons earlier today.
13 to 4 second half goals to win by 54 points. I hope the Towners & Dogs meet at the pointy end again this year.

paul scholes

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 2, 2005
melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
bulldogs NY METS
Who had the Alice band coming off half back?
Impressive
Jones was atrocious, and probably wanted to be in decent shape for a night on the town
The youngsters who went back all contributed and looked like the experience served them well
Pretty dominant performance against crap opposition to be honest.
Roarke Smith at this stage would look like he may get upgraded at seasons end
Problem is we have a few of the same type
Folks that was a mild w/o day compared to others

paul scholes

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 2, 2005
melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
bulldogs NY METS
Here comes the doggies freight train! Nothing is worse than a cold windy day at our ground at Point Gellibrand. The Town had a great come from behind win against the Dons earlier today.
13 to 4 second half goals to win by 54 points. I hope the Towners & Dogs meet at the pointy end again this year.
stuff Williamstown

Obi fella

Cancelled
May 12, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Williamstown
stuff Williamstown
lol. I've always barracked for Williamston in the VFA/VFL. I've always barracked for the dogs in the VFL/AFL. It was awkward trying to explain to my kids who to barrack for last year when we met. It was funny seeing many folk at the final last year at Whitten Oval wearing scarves from both clubs. I'm not on my own in it being a bit awkward. I enjoyed our alignment whilst it was happening.

Last edited:

Doggy Dan

Premiership Player
Jul 29, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Who had the Alice band coming off half back?
Impressive
Jones was atrocious, and probably wanted to be in decent shape for a night on the town
The youngsters who went back all contributed and looked like the experience served them well
Pretty dominant performance against crap opposition to be honest.
Roarke Smith at this stage would look like he may get upgraded at seasons end
Problem is we have a few of the same type
Folks that was a mild w/o day compared to others

Number 70? Nat Fyfe lookalike?

That is Nick Coughlan and he is a gun!

willofwest

Team Captain
Sep 1, 2007
williamstown
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I braved it to go to the Whitten oval today, The Rat, a stand out, also really liked the game of no.73, don't know who he is, nice size , same as Talia, good run and took some nice marks. Enjoyable day, brought back memories from 20 odd years ago.

Testekill

Don't look at me like that
Dec 3, 2009
Brisbane
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray Bulldogs, Williamstown
I braved it to go to the Whitten oval today, The Rat, a stand out, also really liked the game of no.73, don't know who he is, nice size , same as Talia, good run and took some nice marks. Enjoyable day, brought back memories from 20 odd years ago.

73 would be Coughlan, young kpp that a couple of posters on here rate really highly.

Sep 22, 2008
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Glad to see Hrovat step up again and supposedly Hamiliton play a really good game. Geez what a crop of draftees!!! Coughlan sounds exciting, how was Talia?

Back