FTA-TV Footy Classified

Remove this Banner Ad

You'll need to explain this to me. :confused:
Almost every show on Foxtel is better than FC.

FC is best when it's 65% off-field and 35% on field, a brief which is different from the other footy shows. When Robbo's rumbling, rambling and ruminatin' on before the other panelists come out on 360, its brief is similar - but FC is about 100 times better at it.

Last edited:
God you just wanna watch Caro jump over the desk and deck Hutchy sometimes... She will one day, and with the right camera positioning could be a good watch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

God you just wanna watch Caro jump over the desk and deck Hutchy sometimes... She will one day.
Hee hee! Maybe a storm-off one night by Carro. Hutchy's has gotta be the biggest sellout in footy media at the moment. He will contrive any bullshit if he think it'll be good tv. If he was any less ugly he would've hosted Today Tonight.

wanna watch Caro jump over the desk and deck Hutchy,,,,,,,,, and with the right camera positioning could be a good watch.
Nip slip? I hear ya, man :p

So they had a WA segment with Michael Thomson. I assume this was just for WA and they do a similar thing for SA which replaces a part from the show that airs in Victoria

******* pathetic. It's an admission that they can't adequately cover all teams so they have a special segment for the interstaters. And too bad if I want to listen to what they say about non WA teams and stiff s**t for supporters of non Vic clubs watching in Victoria

I can't watch Foot Classified anymore, not because it's on too late or that it's terrible, but I'm just burnt out over footy on a Monday Night considering I watch AFL 360, On the Couch and for some reason watched Talking Footy, the exact same topics get tiresome after the third time hearing about it

I can't watch Foot Classified anymore, not because it's on too late or that it's terrible, but I'm just burnt out over footy on a Monday Night considering I watch AFL 360, On the Couch and for some reason watched Talking Footy, the exact same topics get tiresome after the third time hearing about it

When they all crap on about the same thing it does wear thin. I don't watch TF, can't stand Darcy so I've had a couple of hours between 360 and On the couch and Footy Assified.

Yeah, I can't think of any particular reason why he'd have a crack at her

Hutchy should be the one people take aim at publicly. Surprised he's evaded scrutiny for so long. Would have thought someone in the footy world would have fired back at him for his general deadshittery by now.

Last edited:
So they had a WA segment with Michael Thomson. I assume this was just for WA and they do a similar thing for SA which replaces a part from the show that airs in Victoria

******* pathetic. It's an admission that they can't adequately cover all teams so they have a special segment for the interstaters. And too bad if I want to listen to what they say about non WA teams and stiff s**t for supporters of non Vic clubs watching in Victoria

yeah they do an sa one with tredrea

I enjoyed the segment but you're right, it's basically them acknowledging that they don't have the time or knowledge to address the non-Victorian sides. Thommo pretty well showed they had no clue.

This highlights how generally the national media is essentially the Victorian media in disguise. It's was even more obvious when Caro had a crack at "poor fixturing" because it was a bad weekend for Victorian sides. She said it felt like the NAB cup still!

I enjoyed the segment but you're right, it's basically them acknowledging that they don't have the time or knowledge to address the non-Victorian sides. Thommo pretty well showed they had no clue.

This highlights how generally the national media is essentially the Victorian media in disguise. It's was even more obvious when Caro had a crack at "poor fixturing" because it was a bad weekend for Victorian sides. She said it felt like the NAB cup still!

What's she got to complain about? WA and SA didn't even get a game!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back