FTA-TV Footy Classified

Remove this Banner Ad

Two marks a game is NOT enough. First Sandilands, now NicNat...
In all fairness, two marks a game is quite pathetic and Nick Nat is living off a highlights reel. Sandilands has always been the far superior player.

Closing cook - gold. The Arrow - All by yourself Caro?

It's pretty obvious that the wardrobe peeps have heard my cries about Hutchy. Other than that cactus pocket square, below the neck he looked fit for broadcast.

Fashion King - The Velvet Sledgehammer, aka Cheapshot

Fashion Thing - Two things Caro. One, the 80's ended 20-odd years ago. Two, it's NOT okay to look like you've just come from a wine tasting that went to triple overtime.

Nice and tetchy tonight, with Mad Mick and each other - 7-10

Last edited:
Matthew Lloyd didn't speak for the first 20 minutes.

As much enjoy the show, all three previous panel members (Carey, Archer and Thommo) have struggled to get a word in at times due to the other three. Show would actually work better as a three person panel or have a permanent duo and rotate the third member between say two or three people each week.

Still waiting on one positive thing about Hawks from the fat Tonys mouth!! Perennial is a word I don't use often but this flog is the epitomy.

Mick : everything's fine, I've never made a mistake in my life, I don't know what the fuss is about.
Jee, no one posted a pic of Baghdad Bob? :D

attachment.php

baghdad-bob-no-infidels.jpg

As much enjoy the show, all three previous panel members (Carey, Archer and Thommo) have struggled to get a word in at times due to the other three. Show would actually work better as a three person panel or have a permanent duo and rotate the third member between say two or three people each week.
Agreed. Caro, Lyon and Hutchy all have too big of an ego and the fourth member suffers. Always felt sorry for Glenn Archer, probably not the most comfortable on TV, but whenever he spoke, always said something of value, similar to Lloyd, but the other three just never let them!

Just watched Footy Classified, what a terrible show. Malthouse ******* owned the whole panel.

I want to punch caroline wilson in the face. This bitch needs to realize that Australia isn't a christian nation. We're a multicultural nation, and Christians do NOT deserve to hold the rest of the country, Atheists/Other religious followers to ransom due to christian beliefs.

**** Jesus!

They're so ******* disrespectful to Malthouse. They question him like a child, as if they have any idea how to coach a team, and pat themselves on the back for asking the 'hard' questions, which consist of the most generic cliche's imaginable. So tired of coaches under pressure being asked 'are you the right man for the job?', 'have you lost the players?', 'do you think you've lost your edge?', 'should you step aside?' What kind of answer are they expecting out of that? Why don't they be creative and detailed with their interviews. Ask him how he dealt with opposition coaching decisions and how he responded to them, ask him about how he's going to deal with players like Jones tagging Murphy and winning the ball regardless, ask him how he can re-instill confidence in his playing group, and what his list management plans are moving forward this year.

So his club misjudged their premiership window, so what? They can move on and rebuild. The most important thing for Carlton right now is to take a deep breath reassess every department of the club and fix the problems they find. Malthouse is the perfect person to rebuild the list he has built lists of premiership winning teams before.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still waiting on one positive thing about Hawks from the fat Tonys mouth!! Perennial is a word I don't use often but this flog is the epitomy.
You'll need one of the other three to say something negative about the Hawks first. Then he'll be all over them with "admit you were wrong!!! Hawks are the best!!! Admit it!!! YOU WERE WRONG!!!".

As I said over on the Carlton board, I thought the Mick Malthouse interview was riveting television but that could be due to a combination of quite liking Mick, liking the panel and not being weary from decades of exposure to these types of shows in Australia. One of my favourite moments was when Mick pointed out to Hutchy that he had no experience of coaching a team (at elite level) and Hutchy went scurrying back to wherever Matthew Lloyd had been hiding. While most on here will disagree, the balance of journalists and former players does make for better media coverage than we have in the UK with football although the balance is starting to shift in the last year or so.

Dang! With the big game today, I thought it must be Sunday and I missed the first half.

Sledgehammer Lloyd to Caro : Do you think Marley Williams will be back?

Caro shorts us by going reporter instead of commentator.

After the genuine thrills of the Hawks-Cats stoush, tonight's show feels like an afterthought. No one's had all day to work up a bad attitude.

I'd want it more tomorrow, too. Oh well, next week [hopefully :p].

Nice arrow, soft-ish good call, crap K-Mart-y pocket squares rool.

Hutchy goes wrestle-y with the papers toss under the closing credits - 5.1/10?

Tredrea defending the Douglas hit going to the tribunal saying it was a joke that Glass only got one whereas Douglas could get 4-6:

Hutchy: You're biased
Tredrea: I don't even go for the Crows
Hutchy: You're a parochial South Australian

Seriously, how does this fat, balding *er have a job?! Utterly disrespectful to Malthouse last week and now this. Scum.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back