FTA-TV Footy Classified

Remove this Banner Ad

Just watched this for the second time in two and a half years and since when has Matty "Lloydy" Lloyd been "Lloydo" #FairDinkum

Those clips of Brendan Bolton were gold.
Goes to show that he's a country larrikan! A bit like clarko and can coach.

I actually don't bother watching footy assified (lol at the title) because of carowhine on there. She is awful.
I remember when I first switched on the tv to see what all the fuss was about this show and found that it did my head in because it just turns into a show that has petty little arguments that do your head in.
Whether they talk about the dreaded Relocation word all because Caro doesn't like the North Melbourne Football CLub or James Brayshaw.
What would make it fun would be the ability to s**t stir those teams that lose each weekend. Stir up Caro who is a Richmond supporter. Now I would watch that just to laugh.

Last edited:
Last week's 8/10 will be hard to match but these are best of times [dogs, giants, DEES] and the worst of times [Essendrug].

God I hope Hutchy breaks a story. The last time he did, when Brendon Goddard wasn't re-signing with the Aints, was ages ago and accidental [see above].

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Caro versus Swanny. Nice story.

The police commissioner saying Tats shouldn't have been there is enough for me.

AFL and Club Policy are on Caro's side and so am I. Gary and Hutchy are being massive apologists here.

Caro versus Swanny. Nice story.

The police commissioner saying Tats shouldn't have been there is enough for me.

AFL and Club Policy are on Caro's side and so am I. Gary and Hutchy are being massive apologists here.
Yeah nah, sorry, Guru, but I disagree with this one. I'm no fan of Sawn; I find him a dopey, annoying bogan, but I reckon she's made a complete dickhead of herself with this. I mean, she's clutching at straws when she can only name Neil Mitchell as her sole ally, and Ken Lay was just humouring Mitchell with his comments. He (Lay) didn't say he shouldn't have been there; he said: "I suspect it's just not a good look, is it, when Mick Gatto is giving character references as being good blokes when they're associated with a pretty important brand in Melbourne. People will make their judgment and we will just keep focusing on the important things in Victoria Police,"

While I'm at it, Carro farkin tweaked some facts to bag the Richmond vs Freo crowd, saying: "22,000, which was down from 44,000 last year, with the same everything: same day, same round, same weather, same everything."

I'm the first person to stick in to The League for lower crowds in Melbourne, coz they rip us off with food, etc, etc, but she conveniently had a few things wrong. The weather was s**t on Saturday, especially after about 3 o'clock. Last year's Rich/Freo game was a 1:10pm Sunday match, and clear day, sunny day, with 8.4 hours of sunshine and zero rain.
http://www.bom.gov.au/climate/dwo/201307/html/IDCJDW3050.201307.shtml

Also, last year's crowd was 40,000, not 44,000

So, there!! :p

Last edited:
And then she farkin used the Carlton 150th as a s**t excuse to have another crack at Fev.

Was waiting for the punch line with the Arrow segment, couldn't figure out what point she was trying to make. Wasn't a good night for Caro even when she went with Presidents V Paul Little thing, Gary made her look like a fool there.

Why was Lyon taking pot shots at Hutchy for Hickey appearing on the TAC show while the Saints were playing at the same time? Shouldn't that be aimed at Hickey not the host of a show who probably doesn't have control over which guests appear?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back