Universal Love Footy boots thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Classic! Copa Mundials too, which I was so close to buying yesterday.

What gallery is that from?

Afl photos

I prefer the lotto stadio over the copa mundials

Can you purchase the lids black ones yet?

Afl photos

I prefer the lotto stadio over the copa mundials

Can you purchase the lids black ones yet?

yeah but probably not in australia, you'll have to order online

You can get adidas adipure 11pro's which are pretty much blackouts with a tiny bit of gold on them. They just arrived.

edit - they are those ones, but replace the white with gold.

You can get adidas adipure 11pro's which are pretty much blackouts with a tiny bit of gold on them. They just arrived.

edit - they are those ones, but replace the white with gold.

Nah that's not good enough I want all black ;)

Dusty has switched to Puma from Adidas

FF535D6A-130A-48DD-AA29-EF27EDF75591.png_1.jpeg

thoughts Blaz_Cotchin9 ?

Actually I turned the brightness up and they're blue, black, pinkey red, white and yellow

They would look way better in charcoal like you said, or even black with the pink, yellow, etc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think those ones are ugly. Dusty is missing out because adidas brought out a pair of blackout preds. He looks pretty good in anything anyway. :)
I know you're biased towards Adihash, but what are the best boots right now. I have just bought Kayano 21's and if the asics footy boots are anything like those then they win. Hands down

I know you're biased towards Adihash, but what are the best boots right now. I have just bought Kayano 21's and if the asics footy boots are anything like those then they win. Hands down

Last two pairs of adidas boots I had were actually shite for my feet. I don't have an adidas bias, it's just that they look sleek. Both pairs of Adidas were way too narrow on the sole and would pull on my inner arch making my feet sore. The asics lethal tigreors pretty much feel like a pair of Kayano's. Zero stud pressure. I'm wearing the same ones as I did last season this season. Go into the shops and look at asics boots and you'll see what I mean.

Last two pairs of adidas boots I had were actually shite for my feet. I don't have an adidas bias, it's just that they look sleek. Both pairs of Adidas were way too narrow on the sole and would pull on my inner arch making my feet sore. The asics lethal tigreors pretty much feel like a pair of Kayano's. Zero stud pressure. I'm wearing the same ones as I did last season this season. Go into the shops and look at asics boots and you'll see what I mean.
asics_tigreor_m.jpg

drool/

Yeah that's true, end of the day comes down to personal choice and what is suitable for each person. I think every boot on the market would cause foot problems to at least some people IMO. Some more than others.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back