Footy Classified - I'm done watching it until...

Remove this Banner Ad

The show needs her otherwise it's just another boys club panel show.

Plus, out of those on the show, seems the least attached to loyalties to give a less biased perspective on things.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

No! I love her.

She's one of the few people that actual says what she thinks, sticks with it, isn't crazy, and doesn't follow "the line"

Except when it comes to Richmond. She also reports from social media and innuendo, and she plays the gender card a bit too often. The female Richmond president, Al Clarkson swearing in front of women, etc.

Except when it comes to Richmond. She also reports from social media and innuendo, and she plays the gender card a bit too often. The female Richmond president, Al Clarkson swearing in front of women, etc.

Has she apologized to Clarko yet? After insisting he was fully at fault, while going off on one of her banshee rants; yet he was cleared of any wrong-doing by both the Law & the AFL, after having the gall to defend himself against 2 drunken yobbos?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=WJhPLGMhRuQ

Not sure what in particular people seem to get upset about with CW.

The biggest story of her career has just been near on completed and although hysterically belittled, abused and degraded by many she stuck to her guns and was proven to be right the whole time.

What would be the point of watching Footy Classified without her?

Tune in to see how much Garry Lyon's hair had grown during that week?

Way to misrepresent Caro's writing - Caro's focus was on the players possibly taking harmful substances and the clubs duty of care - Caro hit a few targets on the way, but her focus was never on whether players cheated.

Garry Lyon can go. He's tiresome, boring and always argumentative.
Lyon is gone, Barrett will fill in for him on footy classified while he takes time off to deal with mental health issues

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't mind the 4 panelists to be honest. Cannot stand Barret though.
Will give it a couple of episodes and see what happens.
Barrett and Hutchy on the same panel is a bit much, I agree. I don't mind Damo myself, but he does come across as a bit of a w***er sometimes.

Caro is easily the best member on the show. I only really watch the show because of her.

Though Hutchy gives good comic value the way he sensationalises things.

Lyon is too vanilla and tends to pick his targets strategically.

Lloyd is pretty mundane. Would take Grant Thomas over him anyday.

Don't mind Barrett.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back