FTA-TV Footy Classified

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you know the origin of that nickname by any chance - I can't figure it out?
One sunny day he was doing the boundary at a game for Triple M.
Lyon and the others (especially Spud) thought he'd dyed his hair so "black" that when the sun shone on it it had a purple tinge. They initially called him The Purple Headed Warrior, then it was eventually shortened. To this day, Barrett denies that he's ever dyed his hair. :thumbsu:

Last edited:
Barrett is a tosser - apparently it would be better if Freo were to forfeit.

Freo have every right to do what they want this week - they've earnt it by being a game and a half ahead of the rest of the league.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At the first ad and after discussing "Bender" Bennell, tanking, the Lions losing win and their cactus coaching culture, AFL Hindquarters' ham-handed handling of the farce that was Round 23, free agents fleeing southwards, and the Doggies being forced out their Etihad kennel for the first week of the finals - there's been NO mention of onfield footy!

Roll on Assified!

No surprise as Caro backs Jake Niall on Hodgey's DWI and the captaincy at the Poo and Wees.

I didn't like Clarko's smirky, "everybody does it" presser but I'm glad Caro didn't go in super-hard like D. Barrett did last week over finals teams resting players in Rnd. 23.

NRL now picking up their own edition of Footy Classified. This is the third AFL show the NRL have just rebadged after NRL 360, and the old One Week at a a Time)
Ha ha. I thought there was a typo on my digital tv guide, because I assumed "our" classified was being repeated later on Gem, as usual. Thanks for the tip :thumbsu:

Caro fires a red-hot flaming arrow into Brad Scott's big bum with regard to his passive-aggressive feigned outrage over the reaction to the Roos resting players prior to the finals.

I love it when Caro headbutts a high ranking footy hard head. Garry is as soft as luxury loo paper on issues like this.

That might be why I don't let Gazza's Closing Cook affect my episode score.

8-10

NRL now picking up their own edition of Footy Classified. This is the third AFL show the NRL have just rebadged after NRL 360, and the old One Week at a a Time)
Don't forget The Footy Show.

Garry called Hutchy "Garry"! :eek: Confirms everything I thought about him.

Not sure why Hutchy cops so much grief over his stance on North. His view is perfectly understandable. I don't see what Garry and Caro don't get about it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back