Certified Legendary Thread Footy fan on YouTube embarrasses Channel 7's football analysis

Remove this Banner Ad

He's not very hard to find as he publicly displays all his information. I means this is his businesses website http://snevetscomputing.com.au/home.html. Displays his mobile number for whatever reason in the banner also.

Business is clearly booming. The snevetscomputing Twitter page has 12 followers and has 3 tweets. Of these, two are an "ATV news update" (yet link directly to a herald sun article, so it is plagiarism in a very weird way) and the other appears to be a "gain more followers" spam post.

Edit: I misread his Twitter page. He has no followers and follows 12 others.

Anyone find it weird his name is Ashleigh? (Yes, spelt like that)

With our 90% recovery of your files You stand a chance with Snevets Computing

We practically live our lives on our computers - or something with some kind of hard drive. This means that our lives stop dead in their tracks when something goes horribly wrong and all the data on our devices is wiped out. It doesn't matter whether you've got a business that has lost all of it's essential files, or whether you've just lost all the contacts and photos - you need the best data recovery services and you need them fast.

That wording tho

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Took a little longer for this thread to descend in to doxxing than I would have expected, but we got there in end.

Internet douchebaggery ftw, amirite guys?

I opened up this thread with hope, which was soon dashed when I watched the first video. I almost was not going to bother reading any replies.

Good life choice in deciding to go through this whole thread anyway. I am in tears.

What I would give for an hour long panel show

Hosted by Luke Darcy
Sam Lane
Ash
Jon Ralph

Actually, 5 minutes would be more than enough.

Maybe an "At the bar" segment with Robbo and Jon Brown talking absolute horseshit.

Champagne television.

Bennell has to be at the bar

Took a little longer for this thread to descend in to doxxing than I would have expected, but we got there in end.

Internet douchebaggery ftw, amirite guys?

Yeah that side of the thread is pretty unnecessary imo. No one needs to know what he does for a job or whatever

Yeah that side of the thread is pretty unnecessary imo. No one needs to know what he does for a job or whatever
I must admit I did have some reservations posting that, but it was hardly hidden so I thought why not. However, probably does cross the line. Will delete the post, even if it is too late.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back