Certified Legendary Thread Footy fan on YouTube embarrasses Channel 7's football analysis

Remove this Banner Ad

HE IS REAL.

Firstly, I have created a new BigFooty username for this post. I am a journalist (not in the footy media), so I rang Ash's number off his website. Told him I was a reporter and asked him some questions.

He was unaware that his footy videos have started to get a cult following on BigFooty. He said he wasn't a member of BigFooty, but had seen the site before along with other forums.

He spoke with much more fluency on the phone than he did in front of camera, so I'm guessing he's just really nervous when doing video. He said the feedback he's received on his videos over the years is "I need to improve my editing".

He's doing a dual diploma in media and wants to be a reporter or "media guy giving updates" down the track.

He was a "mad Fitzroy supporter" and now follows Brisbane. His nana used to take him to Junction Oval.

HE IS REAL.

Firstly, I have created a new BigFooty username for this post. I am a journalist (not in the footy media), so I rang Ash's number off his website. Told him I was a reporter and asked him some questions.

He was unaware that his footy videos have started to get a cult following on BigFooty. He said he wasn't a member of BigFooty, but had seen the site before along with other forums.

He spoke with much more fluency on the phone than he did in front of camera, so I'm guessing he's just really nervous when doing video. He said the feedback he's received on his videos over the years is "I need to improve my editing".

He's doing a dual diploma in media and wants to be a reporter or "media guy giving updates" down the track.

He was a "mad Fitzroy supporter" and now follows Brisbane. His nana used to take him to Junction Oval.

I'm suspicious.

Supports Brisbane.

Capable of wordplay as clever as "Scoop Dog".

Possesses a knack for thorough investigation, insight, and analysis whilst yearning for the truth.

Scoop Dog = Ash

HE IS REAL.

just wondering how did he answer the phone? was it just a bland "hello" like how most people would answer a random number on their personal phone, or was he all like "ash footy Tv technical support this is ash stevens how can I help you?"

just wondering how did he answer the phone? was it just a bland "hello" like how most people would answer a random number on their personal phone, or was he all like "ash footy Tv technical support this is ash stevens how can I help you?"
Probably more like "hel..... ... lo?"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm suspicious.

Supports Brisbane.

Capable of wordplay as clever as "Scoop Dog".

Possesses a knack for thorough investigation, insight, and analysis whilst yearning for the truth.

Scoop Dog = Ash
So many variables. It's like watching a mystery thriller movie.

I could see Ash in Jon Ralph's role on Fox Footy.

his put out a video showing us what the intro will be for his round 7 previews
looks like his taken some of the criticism of the intros being to long, he has cut the intro in half. and it also tells us the games for the week

My chat with Ash. Ripper of a bloke, loves his footy, knows his computers, and is trustworthy too. It's great to see that there are people out there who won't try and rip you off when you're in need. Highly recommend Snevets Computing if you're having computer troubles.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back