Footy Fanatic

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys.

I downloaded Footy Fanatic last night, but have been unable to play it. For some reason every season always crashes as soon as the first preseason game starts to sim, and I get the Subscript out of range, error 9 message.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

I'm running Windows 7 32 bit.

saintkildaman

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 1, 2010
AFL Club
St Kilda
Hey guys.

I downloaded Footy Fanatic last night, but have been unable to play it. For some reason every season always crashes as soon as the first preseason game starts to sim, and I get the Subscript out of range, error 9 message.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

I'm running Windows 7 32 bit.
I have the same problem.

I have the same problem.

I just fixed mine, SKM. Found out it was a setting I had on my display settings for my monitor.

Try going into Control Paner > Display > And if your icons aren't on "Smaller" change it. Mine were on medium, but as soon as I made the switch, it is running like a charm now. :)

robbo_b

Rookie
Dec 14, 2010
AFL Club
Adelaide
Hi guys, I was a big fan of footy fanatic years ago. Did a bit of research into games this weekend, it's been 10 years since I played 1. Impressed with the lists you have done. I also liked premiership 2011 and TAR. Just curious have you or anyone been able to get 18 teams working in a career mode? I used to be in contact with the guy Adam who wrote footy fanatic, no idea where he is these days.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back