Discussion Footy Jumper Tipping Megathread (link in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

it's a crack at ASADA making WADA do their dirty work.
also, like, 24, would be a decent guess considering i've never seen nor met you.

I got the joke ;) you're a decent 5 years off although considering you've never seen or met me, 100 would be a good guess!
I like how if you tap your profile, your age is right there. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As Round 9 is Indigenous Round and all teams will be wearing Indigenous Jumpers, the poll is a little different this week. All you need to tip for Indigenous Round is the colour of the shorts. Remember this is on the assumption that the teams are wearing indigenous jumpers.

However, if a team does not wear an indigenous jumper please make sure you mention it.

As Round 9 is Indigenous Round and all teams will be wearing Indigenous Jumpers, the poll is a little different this week. All you need to tip for Indigenous Round is the colour of the shorts. Remember this is on the assumption that the teams are wearing indigenous jumpers.

However, if a team does not wear an indigenous jumper please make sure you mention it.

I'm pretty sure they are all wearing indigenous jumpers?

There is a little bit of confusion with North and Geelong in the tipping form. It says their home kits are dark, even though they are actually light.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back