Discussion Footy Jumper Tipping Megathread (link in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah mate, I understand. A rule is a rule, we all agreed on them at the start, they shouldnt be bent for anyone. Like I said, next week Ill have mine in
Thanks for understanding. If I bend the rules once, I gotta do it all the time, which won't work in the long run.

It's good for the AFL, shitty for my tips

Btw, would you like me to continue tipping under my old name akkaps?
It's games like this that I'm glad I'm not tipping.

Doesn't bother me, but I'll still be listing you as your old name on the list.

It's games like this that I'm glad I'm not tipping.

Doesn't bother me, but I'll still be listing you as your old name on the list.
It looks like the AFL is starting to go "Hey, let's have the majority white team in white shorts", which I like. Its just gonna screw people like me who doubt the AFL would think that way. I bet the next game like this, the AFL won't enforce this. Such is their predictability.

Yeah, that's cool with my name. I'll probably tip under it for your convenience

It looks like the AFL is starting to go "Hey, let's have the majority white team in white shorts", which I like. Its just gonna screw people like me who doubt the AFL would think that way. I bet the next game like this, the AFL won't enforce this. Such is their predictability.
All I have to say is: Good Luck.
Yeah, that's cool with my name. I'll probably tip under it for your convenience
People use variations of their username to tip. Just as long as I know who is who.

So , I have opened up Round 4 (just trying to keep one week ahead of the actual rounds). Please note that I will only accept ANZAC jumper as an option for those teams that have put more than a logo or emblem on their jumper.

For example, Collingwood HOME, whereas Essendon ANZAC
Just bumping this post as a reminder

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Youve counted my tips. I shouldnt have anything this week.

Also, #tipped. Thought ID get in early this week ;)
It's correct, you are meant to receive 10 this week.

The rule is that if you forget to tip, you score the lowest tipped score minus 2 games, which in this case is 4 points.

So this week is ANZAC Round, as mention above by BJ, there is only a need to name ANZAC or NZ jumpers is there is a design change to the actual jumper. This means teams that just put poppies or badges on their jumper will not count as a special jumper.

Essendon, Melbourne, St. Kilda, Brisbane and GWS (to date) will all need to be classified as a ANZAC or NZ jumper.

Added to list:
Port Adelaide
Gold Coast

Waiting for:
Geelong

Last edited:
So this week is ANZAC Round, as mention above by BJ, there is only a need to name ANZAC or NZ jumpers is there is a design change to the actual jumper. This means teams that just put poppies or badges on their jumper will not count as a special jumper.

Essendon, Melbourne, St. Kilda, Brisbane and GWS (to date) will all need to be classified as a ANZAC or NZ jumper.

Added to list:
Port Adelaide

Waiting for:
Geelong

Edits made, due to Port Adelaide and Gold Coast announcing the ANZAC as is has names on the jumper. Still waiting for Geelong's jumper to be released.

Please PM me if you want to check your tips.

Last edited:
Edits made, due to Port Adelaide and Gold Coast announcing the ANZAC as is has names on the jumper. Still waiting for Geelong's jumper to be released.

Please PM me if you want to check your tips.
I'm waiting until Friday morning before I tip, purely so I don't have to edit my tips.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back