Mar 4, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man United
I'm looking for a couple of PI's.
Cyril Rioli Home guernsey either 2013 or 2014
or
Jeremy Cameron Home GWS guernsey from any year. I would prefer one with the GPS pocket that came from the club but would consider one without the pocket (ISC leftover that never made it to the club) but I wouldn't be willing to pay as much.
Hope someone can help.

jroam82

Team Captain
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Bit of a long shot - but looking for an Adelaide Crows PI or Matchworn 2014 jumper in size S or M (preferably).

They did retail 'PI' with Sloane or Dongerfield which would be fine, but it's unlikley I'd get to be fussy.

Cheers all.

Feb 24, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
New York Giants, Adelaide Strikers
I have a couple of jumpers that I am willing to sell and happy to entertain realistic offers from people:

Adelaide Crows Preseason Guernsey 1997
This is a retail guernsey that I picked up earlier this year and is in really good condition, I rather like this guernsey however I am really only interested in collecting Port Adelaide Guernseys so I am willing to part with it. It is a Large.
A%20Front.jpg
A%20Back.jpg

Port Adelaide Home Guernsey 1998 (Signed by Warren Tredrea)
This is a players cut guernsey that I bought last year. It is made of player issue material and was never sold in stores, It has spandex side panels however it does not have a number of the back. I have done some research and most likely these types of guernseys would have been worn at training or for promotional purposes. It is signed by Warren Tredrea just below the collar.
PA%20Front.jpg
PA%20Back.jpg

If you are interested in buying one of the guernseys off of me please PM me with a realistic offer. Do not waste my time with asking me what I think they are worth, give me an offer in dollar value and I will consider it.

Feb 9, 2012
PERTH
AFL Club
West Coast
Got a few Eagles Jumpers to sell if anyone's interested.

First up is a 2006 Back 2 Back Brownlow Jumper, size Medium. It seems to be the same as a player issue, but without the number, has the Eagles watermarks, which only the player issues had. I think it was made for a memorabilia piece, but I'm guessing you could buy the jumper on it's own, as this one still has all the tags attatched, sorry I don't know too much about it, I'm sure a few of the other Eagles guys on here will know a bit more about it.
IMG_0860.JPG

IMG_0862.JPG

Next one is a 2015 Elliot Yeo Player Issue away. Sorry about the tiny picture of this one, but you get the idea.

IMG_0750-1.JPG
IMG_0751.JPG

If anyone's interested, please PM me. Cheers.

How much does a retail Eagles peril guernsey go for these days? Interested in buying one as a birthday gift to myself, if anyone has one they're wanting to part with?

Haydos_WCE

Team Captain
Jun 14, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats & Perth Glory
Are you talking about an original woolen, or one of the heritage jumpers?

Are you talking about an original woolen, or one of the heritage jumpers?

The Puma ones, so either the heritage or 25th anniversary.

NSLK had a 25th anniversary jumper for sale a few weeks back. He may still have it.
Ah yeah I see, should probably have specified S or M- I'm not a "stick-it-in-the-wardrobe" sorta collector- I tend to wear my guernseys around, haha.

Ah yeah I see, should probably have specified S or M- I'm not a "stick-it-in-the-wardrobe" sorta collector- I tend to wear my guernseys around, haha.
You're not the only one :p

Jun 27, 2012
Brisbane
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Brisbane Lions
Good luck. That's all I can say.

I saw it once on eBay, which I obviously missed and kick myself about to this day.

As for the replica that the Hawks were selling, it was in the same ilk as the diamonds that they sold. Which I do have, but since becoming aware of some poor detailing, put me off getting the replica. Mainly the replication of the VFL logo is piss poor.

DiamondGuy

Le goûter qui »BANG«
Sep 25, 2013
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Norwich, St Kilda
Anyone got any grand final jumpers they want to sell? Any team

I have a 2003 Collingwood GF jumper which I would sell at the right price. It has no number on the back though, I guess it was a spare.
This one:
Screen Shot 2015-10-11 at 9.27.25 AM.png

Back