Remove this Banner Ad

Really interested in buying the Geelong Members guernsey they wore in 2013 against Sydney. Does anyone have one that they're willing to sell or have any idea where I might find one?

Really interested in buying the Geelong Members guernsey they wore in 2013 against Sydney. Does anyone have one that they're willing to sell or have any idea where I might find one?
Hi mate.
I have Matthew Stokes Members guernsey, non worn player issue.
Please feel free to PM me an offer if interested.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Extremely long shot. I am well aware that Max eat most of his guernseys, shorts and boots after each game.
On the hunt for Max Rooke dirty signed guernsey.
Mitch Clark Melbourne and Brisbane signed guernsey.
Please provide photos and price or feel free to PM.
Thanks.

Chris Scott PI long sleeve Brisbane Bears guernsey signed on the number. Can't load a picture here as iPhone photos are too large for the site (?). In any case I'll work on it. But any serious bidders can drop me a line.

Extremely long shot. I am well aware that Max eat most of his guernseys, shorts and boots after each game.
Thanks.
Nothing better than a Guernsey Schnitzel and the local pub.

Port Adelaide 2014 10 year anniversary members Guernsey signed by Wanganeen, Carr, C. Cornes, Brogan and Montgomery. Make an offer if interested image.jpg

Thanks.

I have a 2010 Mitch Clark Brisbane Away PI signed

Purchased from Brisbane Lions auctions with no COA

It has a GPS pouch and it's a size XXL

$90 plus postage of $8.25 - or happy to trade for a Richmond PI

Apologies for the crappy blurry pics, my android phone couldn't take a clear image to save its life.

Ec2eG1R.jpg

SYnWvlR.jpg

W0YAFL9.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back