Footy trip thread (it's back)

Remove this Banner Ad

We did a similar thing to the wheel. Had 40 ppl, 5 groups of 8 and each person has a number 1-8. Pay $2 a week so ya make 80 a week out of it. Then thursday night training draw a card between 1-8 and whoever wins gets a drink of everyone in there group between then and the next draw at training.

Jazzy o days are always fun for someone.

Strippers - YUK! Such a Nyora thing to do.

Spin the wheel is a good one. You get a wheel (I think they have about 60 numbers on it). Get everyone to buy a number. It costs $2 a week. Then you spin the wheel 4 or 5 times and the winners get a list of others peoples names (those that don't win). The people on the list have to buy them drinks after the game on Saturday.

Best part about it is no overheads. Every bit of money you get is profit.

Strippers-Yuk????? Are you going on a footy trip or a bible camp, you nerd?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

15 Stratford players off to Adelaide on 24th September.

May not sound like much, but, it is a lot more than we get at training.

Lang Lang is going to Warnambool. I have boycotted in protest. There were only two decent looking chicks in the whole town when we were there two years ago and both declined my request for them to come back to my room.

Lang Lang is going to Warnambool. I have boycotted in protest. There were only two decent looking chicks in the whole town when we were there two years ago and both declined my request for them to come back to my room.

I think we stoved every bird in the nightclub in warrambool on the thursday when we were there a few years ago. Good trip for staying in victoria i reckon.

You gotta get to perth one year for a trip, costly but worth it for sure. The cot on a 30 degree sunday is amazing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back