FootyForecaster

Remove this Banner Ad

Mytjoe1

Debutant
May 7, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Just out of curiosity i was looking at the Footy Forecaster website where they predict that the only games we will drop in the Home and away season are in Round 15 against the Hawks (which i understand) and .............round 20 against West Coast ( 1 point margin).
But it gets better,they have us winning in the first week of the finals at home,resting the following week and then losing to (guess who)....Wet Toast by 1 point....WTF
Honestly,,,where do they get this sh@t from...it's not as if I care....but it amazes me how those statistician get sucked in.....all i can i say is let's wait till after round 10 when WC start meeting the heavy weights of the Comp like Hawthorne,Sydney,and Fremantle and we'll see what happens.

Just out of curiosity i was looking at the Footy Forecaster website where they predict that the only games we will drop in the Home and away season are in Round 15 against the Hawks (which i understand) and .............round 20 against West Coast ( 1 point margin).
But it gets better,they have us winning in the first week of the finals at home,resting the following week and then losing to (guess who)....Wet Toast by 1 point....WTF
Honestly,,,where do they get this sh@t from...it's not as if I care....but it amazes me how those statistician get sucked in.....all i can i say is let's wait till after round 10 when WC start meeting the heavy weights of the Comp like Hawthorne,Sydney,and Fremantle and we'll see what happens.
Same as AFL Ranking system for best player.. It's just all stats and no basis based on form, injuries, draw etc.. TBH even tipping for a winner every week is a goddamn pain in the arse so can't see how predicting past a week is possible.

Perfect the algorithm for form and you be on your way to making some nice cash.

West Coast will run out of steam, you can cover injuries for awhile, particularly in the first half of the season but eventually players who are stepping up get tired. I wouldn't be worrying too much! I hope we do get them in the finals - easy run through.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back