Media Footypie32 throws his hat into the ring

Remove this Banner Ad

Footypie32 throws hat into the ring

By Andy Tosser

I know most of you will find this hard to believe, but I've actually been working on this for some time. Many hours of dedication have finally paid dividends and today it finally happened. Conditions were fair, winds a mild 10 kph. It was sunny, but not glary. I'd watched a few videos on Youtube and knew I had my technique down pat. It was a tremendous throw. The hat maintaining a consistent speed and spin. It sailed through the ring and landed on the ground about 15m away, bringing a massive sense of achievement. I cried a little.

upload_2014-12-9_12-37-12.jpeg

The 'moment' captured on film
Thank you and vote 1, okeydoke7 for Admin.

Last edited:

By Andy Tosser

I know most of you will find this hard to believe, but I've actually been working on this for some time. Many hours of dedication have finally paid dividends and today it finally happened. Conditions were fair, winds a mild 10 kph. It was sunny, but not glary. I'd watched a few videos on Youtube and knew I had my technique down pat. It was a tremendous throw. The hat maintaining a consistent speed and spin. It sailed through the ring and landed on the ground about 15m away, bring a massive sense of achievement. I cried a little.

View attachment 96720

You expect us to believe you have conquered such feat, without posting a demonstration video?

You expect us to believe you have conquered such feat, without posting a demonstration video?

Sorry, I only had a camera handy. I promise that picture is not photoshopped.

Did you practice?

Sorry, I only had a camera handy. I promise that picture is not photoshopped.
Was it one of those Kodak cameras where you hand in the film and get the photos a week later?

To get you up to speed: there is newer models that you might want to look into. They usually come with a built in video camera feature.

Good toss nonetheless.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

By Andy Tosser

I know most of you will find this hard to believe, but I've actually been working on this for some time. Many hours of dedication have finally paid dividends and today it finally happened. Conditions were fair, winds a mild 10 kph. It was sunny, but not glary. I'd watched a few videos on Youtube and knew I had my technique down pat. It was a tremendous throw. The hat maintaining a consistent speed and spin. It sailed through the ring and landed on the ground about 15m away, bringing a massive sense of achievement. I cried a little.

View attachment 96720

Sorry, that's a hoop.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back