Pregnancy & Parenting Forced microchipping of children: Would you support it?

Would you support forced microchipping of children?

• Yes but only if the majority opinion agreed.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have thought it would be obvious that the 'readers' would be placed all over the city, much like wifi hotspots are placed now.

yeah, they'll be placed every few feet over a whole city hahahaha.

Is there anything you don’t get embarrassingly wrong? Serious question.

Be honest, are you a female? Because you get defensive and vindictive just like one. Perhaps you had too many female teachers as a kid, I know many of us in this country did. Couple that with little/no father oversight and you end up with feminised 'men'. Quite sad. I might start a thread about it.

Check out the old style sexism, looks like someone is angling to join the "govmedia" and the other elites who control everything. :$

By the way, I have some bad news for the statists: As of this moment the poll shows 20 posters against forced microchipping, only six posters for it.

You'll need a lot more statist propaganda and indoctrination forced down peoples throats before they accept forced microchipping.

And look at the number who are willing to physically defend their children. Good luck signing stooges up to go around chipping kids :)

those 6 are just doing so to mock you. not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Check out the old style sexism, looks like someone is angling to join the "govmedia". :$
Govmedia is pushing marxist androgyny, actually. Anybody who questions second-wave feminism (identity politics) is decried as a 'sexist' and/or 'misogynist'.

In other words, your post would fit perfectly with the comments of a typical 7pm Project 'presenter'.

My posting, however, is clearly in line with traditional understandings about the differences between men and women. Differences which universities now teach are 'social constructs'. And people pay money to be indoctrinated with this s**t.

We're in a lot of trouble in this country.

Right. How many of the people in this thread have responded to that one?
Which people in this thread? I speak about the tv-watching habits of the masses in general. Where have I claimed to know how much tv each specific poster watches?

Perhaps all of those men in your life are highly feminised. The process of cultural marxism indoctrination began so long ago that even men in their fifties can be highly feminised. You sure do argue like a woman.

Which people in this thread? I speak about the tv-watching habits of the masses in general. Where have I claimed to know how much tv each specific poster watches?

Perhaps all of those men in your life are highly feminised. The process of cultural marxism indoctrination began so long ago that even men in their fifties can be highly feminised. You sure do argue like a woman.
Because when people respond to you, you call them things like 'tv-watchers' when in reality you have no idea what their viewing habits are.

You argue like a 1950s throwback who resorts to such tried and tested tactics like attacking people's femininity, personal attacks, and complaining about personal attacks when the shoe is on the other foot.

Oh...am I going on your list now? Shame.

Govmedia is pushing marxist androgyny, actually. Anybody who questions second-wave feminism (identity politics) is decried as a 'sexist' and/or 'misogynist'.

In other words, your post would fit perfectly with the comments of a typical 7pm Project 'presenter'.

My posting, however, is clearly in line with traditional understandings about the differences between men and women. Differences which universities now teach are 'social constructs'. And people pay money to be indoctrinated with this s**t.

We're in a lot of trouble in this country.

But aren't the presenters on the 7pm Project just the 'puppets'? It's still old white men with money and political power setting these 'govmedia' agendas, right? :$

But aren't the presenters on the 7pm Project just the 'puppets'? It's still old white men with money and political power setting these 'govmedia' agendas, right? :$
Old white men? That is both ageist and anti-white racist.

If you want to discuss who really controls the media I am happy to do so, but it is NOT white men. Far, far from it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

have you worked out how RFID works yet?
It has already been explained to you, more than once. I can't hold you hand through this one. You will either have to man up and think for yourself, or slink back to your usual tactics of throwing mud at me like you do in every thread where I challenge the govmedia paradigm (which is rather pathetic of you).

Let me guess, aliens? :drunk:
Perhaps you are not very bright.

Look into the Big Six media companies in the US. Between them they control almost everything you see on tv (as well as films and books).

Look at who is CEO and/or Chairman. You will notice a pattern. And the pattern is not white men.

Perhaps you are not very bright.

pot-kettle-black.jpg

6VL6GFp.png

IT'S IN REVELATIONS PEOPLE

Actually it is.

NO way will I or any member of my family take it either.
They can behead me first.

It has already been explained to you, more than once. I can't hold you hand through this one. You will either have to man up and think for yourself, or slink back to your usual tactics of throwing mud at me like you do in every thread where I challenge the govmedia paradigm (which is rather pathetic of you).

your own source disagrees with you, lol. just another hand-wave from SB when proven wrong. maybe VeriChip aren't the experts that you claimed? yeah, i'd go with that if I were you!!

your own source disagrees with you
See that is just a blatant lie. I figure your tactic is to fling as much mud as possible in the knowledge that the simpletons won't bother to check your claims (or check your posting history which is laden with stalking posters like myself). Problem is that those who do bother to check will see through your charade.

Back on topic, good to see so many people are willing to fight to defend their children from microchipping. Once the govmedia onslaught begins it will be harder to stick to your principles but if enough of us do so, there will be nothing the statists can do. Nobody will sign up to be a forced microchipper if they know that the next door they knock on might be their last.

There are more guns out there in Australia today than there were before Port Arthur. If anybody ever asks you to take part in a forced microchipping program, think about that before you put pen to paper and agree to go doorknocking :)

(P.S. I can see that the mods are not going to stop the direct personal attacks, but I will no longer be responsding to them myself. This thread is nigh on 100 replies now which means it will come up in google searches giving it the exposure I desired. When casual readers see the vitriol directed at those who question forced microchipping, they might begin to see the agenda at play.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back