Suspended
Aug 13, 2014
Awaiting WADA's devastating response
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
r inferior
Anyone care for a new avatar?

A number of years back I volunteered to design forum avatars for interested Hawk supporters. It was pretty popular but time constraints meant I had to knock some people back.
Right now things are pretty quiet so I'm putting my hand up again for any Hawk Bigfooty members keen on having me design them a new one.

I don't do vector art so I'm constrained by the quality of photos I can get access to. I'm not doing animated GIFs, still images only guys.

If you're interested feel free to post your request here or open up a Conversation with me. You might suggest a player or theme to base it on, or a meme, TV show or movie to parody if on if that's your thing, or even post an image you'd like me to work with.
Can't make any promises my work will satisfy, or that I'll complete your request if there are an avalanche of them, but I'm not asking for compensation.

Some of the previous avatars I've done to give you a very rough idea what to expect.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

(sincerely hoping nobody asks for a Buddy avatar this time round)

Anyone care for a new avatar?

A number of years back I volunteered to design forum avatars for interested Hawk supporters. It was pretty popular but time constraints meant I had to knock some people back.
Right now things are pretty quiet so I'm putting my hand up again for any Hawk Bigfooty members keen on having me design them a new one.

I don't do vector art so I'm constrained by the quality of photos I can get access to. I'm not doing animated GIFs, still images only guys.

If you're interested feel free to post your request here or open up a Conversation with me. You might suggest a player or theme to base it on, or a meme, TV show or movie to parody if on if that's your thing, or even post an image you'd like me to work with.
Can't make any promises my work will satisfy, or that I'll complete your request if there are an avalanche of them, but I'm not asking for compensation.

Some of the previous avatars I've done to give you a very rough idea what to expect.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

(sincerely hoping nobody asks for a Buddy avatar this time round)
I was in until I saw the Bizarro Franklin.

Just as a challenge (as I am pretty happy with my avatar) you could try create a meme or avatar comparing Sydney last year to Meat Loaf (see my avatar). That could by pretty funny. Two of the most epic failures of recent AFL grand finals.

Meat loaf's band was up to it though

Just as a challenge (as I am pretty happy with my avatar) you could try create a meme or avatar comparing Sydney last year to Meat Loaf (see my avatar). That could by pretty funny. Two of the most epic failures of recent AFL grand finals.
Not really sure I could do justice to that concept with only 100x100 pixels. Or that I'd know how to combine them in a way that's funny.

I'd love the 'unstoppable hawks' one with Burgoyne (not buddy :drunk: ) if you have the time :D

Thanks for doing this B0SK!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Number 4 (SuperMan One) with Burgoyne and Number 4 with Mitchell as well please.

Thanks for doing them :D

Yes pls mate... i think you did a Goodfellas themed one for me with Rioli, Peterson & Hooper.

I'd like the same but with Anderson, Hill & Rioli.

Reckon you could do it?
I still have the original file so dropping the new faces into it was easy. Maybe we should do this once every few years. :D

Kirbatron_Avatar_2.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back