Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2003
Warriorville
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NZ Warriors, Wallan FNC
Hi guys.

Just as a general tidy up of the forum I've done a bit of unsticking of threads to get it down to an acceptable level. By all means feel free to bring those threads back to life with more posts.

In moving forward I'm going to throw in a few easy guidelines which are pretty much in line with Mobbenfuhrer's original post for us and for anyone who may pop in for a visit.

1: No trolling Pretty simple and I really don't expect any problems here. Fans of other sports are welcome to contribute but remember this is a section for International Australian Football first and foremost.

2: Personal abuse Not wanted. Play the ball not the man.

3: Offensive posts If you see a post which you think offensive then report it straight away don't carry it on. Remember though that I'm not always around so it may take some time to action it.

4: Suggestions Please feel free to come forward with any suggestions you might have to move this board forward. I'm committed to moving this board forward and especially so in an International Cup year.

5: Illegal Streams and Downloads Just a reminder that these are strictly forbidden. Linking, discussing, asking for links etc.

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/adult-content-forbidden-on-bigfooty.1217142/

Cheers,
AM

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back