Opinion Four Quarters

Remove this Banner Ad

An AFL-themed weekly comedy series where the news and results affect the story.
Pretty entertaining if you have a few minutes.

Me watching Episode 2 up until the cringe worthy Eagles guy appeared

Abe-Simpson-walking-in-and-out-the-.gif

my old housemate was involved in the production of this i believe.

i remember him talking to me about it in the lounge room a couple of years ago when they first came up with the idea.

Haha I know the two guys making it, one of them is a die hard freo fan, hence the cringe worthy Eagles guys and the lack of jokes at the Dockers expense for the Saints loss and Mundy miss. I'll bet he's fuming that they got it going just as West Coast turned a corner. Good blokes though, and funny stuff. Aside from the absence of a Ruxin character its like an Australian version of the League.

Actually really like Bomber Thomson. Great sense of humor. Not a bad little time waster
I'll like him more once he leaves That Club but yeah, I like him as well.

Edit: Suffice to say, I think the Freo-supporting writer had a very different episode 2 in mind

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was thinking of sharing this here at some point. I went to uni with one of the writers, he's a West Coast supporter so I think the WC character is more self-depreciation than anything else.

Well the writers are based in Perth and haven't been on set yet, but as far as I know it's getting easier to find AFL personalities with each episode. I'll see how he is next week.

Hey guys, I'm one of the writers (The Freo supporter). We've been asked to do a AMA on reddit next Wednesday night on the show, so if you do wanna ask anything hit us up! Or hurl s**t at us, whatever floats ya boat.

Hey guys, I'm one of the writers (The Freo supporter). We've been asked to do a AMA on reddit next Wednesday night on the show, so if you do wanna ask anything hit us up! Or hurl s**t at us, whatever floats ya boat.
Is it going to be on r/afl or r/AMA.... and bring on episode 7!

I wonder if you guys could do an episode about jumper-gate (Richmond and Port's jumper debacle) and then we could plug #returnthewings?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back