Four Word Story

Remove this Banner Ad

And so it begins....

It was Saturday night, "clearance Clarence", I thought, "what's our vector, Victor?" Then I realised I couldn't land at Wangaratta so I zipped back and made Heppell sick. Meanwhile, in Lidge's Lounge, people discussed their pets whilst typing one handed, the other hand busy Tweeting their mates about. Meanwhile, the coach was having a quiet word to his minions about buying a new trampoline to bounce his big ruckman to see if one, they could jump off the Rialto tower, two, they could flip in perfect synchronisation without clothes on, and three, well you can read about in Playboy.

Thanks, but no thanks.

Meanwhile, at Aegis Park discussions about a cafe continued apace as JB touched himself inappropriately while dreaming of white knights. Rudely interrupted from slumber, visions of Zondor's number, he jumped out of the building labelled "This is a white elephant" whilst triumphantly yelling "Go the Kangas," until he became flat like pancake mix under Magda's buttocks.

Meanwhile, back at Aegis Park, Bon decided to design a coffee emporium and dedicate it to his one true love, Congenige Randhi Dilhara Fernando, The Coffee King of Sri Lanka who has a batting average of 8.6. However, he is one of the most lovely hermaphrodites to ever party with Adam Heuskes since Jason Akermanis was such a s**t unknown bloke.

The players were tweeting about the time they went on that big bender to celebrate the opening of Video Ezy in that lovely suburb known for its lack of decent looking Video Ezy stores.

Next time you suck a lemon, try to smile. Failing that, you could find Chinese Algebra easier, because it's important enough to be used whenever you're at Video Ezy wanting to hire R rated work experience chicks to point you to the rear entrance. When the rear entrance opens up, and you see the beauty that is a chick resembling Damien Monkhorst or Robert Murphy or that blonde kraut Riewoldt at Blundstone Arena with Zac Dawson and a rubber chicken named Boris ruining everything REALLY badly.

Why did this happen? Because footballers should stick their d0ngz nowhere near hens who may not like their rubbery things filmed doing acts of which children shouldn't see through their eyes or it will ruin their image of people who, people who ...........

And so it begins....

It was Saturday night, "clearance Clarence", I thought, "what's our vector, Victor?" Then I realised I couldn't land at Wangaratta so I zipped back and made Heppell sick. Meanwhile, in Lidge's Lounge, people discussed their pets whilst typing one handed, the other hand busy Tweeting their mates about. Meanwhile, the coach was having a quiet word to his minions about buying a new trampoline to bounce his big ruckman to see if one, they could jump off the Rialto tower, two, they could flip in perfect synchronisation without clothes on, and three, well you can read about in Playboy.

Thanks, but no thanks.

Meanwhile, at Aegis Park discussions about a cafe continued apace as JB touched himself inappropriately while dreaming of white knights. Rudely interrupted from slumber, visions of Zondor's number, he jumped out of the building labelled "This is a white elephant" whilst triumphantly yelling "Go the Kangas," until he became flat like pancake mix under Magda's buttocks.

Meanwhile, back at Aegis Park, Bon decided to design a coffee emporium and dedicate it to his one true love, Congenige Randhi Dilhara Fernando, The Coffee King of Sri Lanka who has a batting average of 8.6. However, he is one of the most lovely hermaphrodites to ever party with Adam Heuskes since Jason Akermanis was such a s**t unknown bloke.

The players were tweeting about the time they went on that big bender to celebrate the opening of Video Ezy in that lovely suburb known for its lack of decent looking Video Ezy stores.

Next time you suck a lemon, try to smile. Failing that, you could find Chinese Algebra easier, because it's important enough to be used whenever you're at Video Ezy wanting to hire R rated work experience chicks to point you to the rear entrance. When the rear entrance opens up, and you see the beauty that is a chick resembling Damien Monkhorst or Robert Murphy or that blonde kraut Riewoldt at Blundstone Arena with Zac Dawson and a rubber chicken named Boris ruining everything REALLY badly.

Why did this happen? Because footballers should stick their d0ngz nowhere near hens who may not like their rubbery things filmed doing acts of which children shouldn't see through their eyes or it will ruin their image of people who, people who ...........

Thanks FG, was going to do that, but got so caught up in the excitement of it all that the 100 post mark slipped by unnoticed.

See people, this is the sort of poetic prose we can come up with when we work as a team........

Four words per post........

And so it begins....

Thanks, but no thanks.

I was in stitches reading that out loud to Mrs Toes earlier. Thanks FG.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back