Fox Footy exposes Port blatantly "bending the rules" during the Showdown

Remove this Banner Ad

Crows just got done for "bending the rules"
LOL, not sure what was wrong with that one, the ball had already crossed the line and the umpire had started tapping his shoulder before the ball was taken...but that's totally the same thing as grabbing another ball while the opposition is lining up a shot :rolleyes:

Port Power now packing it at the prospect of having to play the Crows in a final and lose their home ground advantage
Why? be huge for the state in the first year at AO imagine the build up, I assume you think the crows would only have to rock up for the win ay?

Another decision the umps got wrong today - they were poor for both sides.

The ball had cleared the goal line, the umps had signalled we went and grabbed the ball as the other one was bouncing back to the ball bag boy!

Nah, it wasn't that many weeks ago your mob was two games clear on top, now you MAY play a knockout final with no home ground advantage.
Of course I'd rather make the top 4 and get the double chance but if a knockout final against the Crows happens it will be huge.

Why? be huge for the state in the first year at AO imagine the build up, I assume you think the crows would only have to rock up for the win ay?

Nah, we'd have to play like we did in the 2nd Showdown to win it, but it would be hilarious to see the Power to go from "Hey, we're 2 games clear at the top" to no home ground advantage

I believe 'self righteous cheating farking asshats' were the words used to describe this practice when Port did it.

Unlike your Butcher is the next Buddy comment, my original comment was actually hyperbole. Though that being said, it's interesting to note that the number of Port coast to coast goals have seemed to dry up for Port since this tactic was highlighted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back