Roast Fox Footy feedback

Is Gerard Healy a stupid campaigner?

• Yes.

Votes: 26 37.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • He is and Huddo is a fanboi ladyboy with a weird shaped head.

Votes: 36 52.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Remind me never to upset you:p
But well said. Been annoying me for years even though I hate they get to me.

Mate, if i wanted to scorch the earth, it would of been more "descriptive". I could of wrote it better (I should be working right now), but need to start getting some work done.

I personally enjoyed at about 6 minutes to go and I think sheds kicked a goal to put us like 5 goals up and huddo is all 'I think Richmond are just about home'. Just about? When we're up by the entire score they've managed to kick in 3.5 quarters?

To be honest, it's quicker and easier to fire off an e mail. I don't have time to ring up, sit and wait to talk to Gerard, then have him cut me off. But, if there are posters here who do have the time to take, then by all means, challenge him, and don't just do it tonight, keep calling and smashing him. Keep e mailing Fox.

The foaming over Wingard was Cyril-esque too..

What's funny is Sheds does some crazy stuff in nearly every game, a handball that no one saw coming, dancing etc. Nothing's made of it, when cyril does something like that it's multiple orgasm time.

AFL has the worst commentary of any professional sport in the world.

Does it really matter who it is, you lot will just complain and whinge regardless.

Nah, you're right. We should just accept commentators putting us down on National tv. Good call.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More success will be had with that mute button than writing to foxfooty's feedback email.

Maybe, but, if we sit and our hands and do nothing, then no change will ever occur. And you're wrong, BT had to change his tune. It does work.

good luck

Like the famous Dennis Lillee used to say - "the harder I work, the luckier I get". Luck isn't required, we just need to work together.

I agree with your OP CB17, but if we're winning I couldn't give a stuff what those flogs are saying... Makes me smile to here that we're upsetting their little apple carts :D

Good afternoon ladies and gents. I don't know about you guys and girls, but I am sick of listening to biased, s**t commentary of Richmond games and blatant cheering when the opposition goes forward.
Yesterday was as bad as it gets with Healey and Huddo. Don't get me wrong, I'm not calling for a Richmond love in, but Jesus Christ, how about neutral commentary. Roo was the only bloke not cheerleading for Port yesterday and it's only because he hates them.
Huddo was particularly painful yesterday. He had the Brooce growl s**t going on when Port were going forward, and Gerard was typically Gerard. My favourite bit was when we had the game done and dusted and he makes the claim "well, Port can take a lot of positives out of today". Really, you've kicked 5 goals for the whole game. Just mind blowing. Anyway, should you feel like me, please e mail here: feedback@foxsports.com.au They really need some feedback.
And keep in mind, when I cracked the shits two years ago over BT's disgraceful call against the dogs, and put a thread here and got support (against C7), he toned it done.
Over to you lot.
Sorry I wasnt reading to busy looking at those jugs.

Healy is a total flog and always has been. Fancy saying to B. Ellis at half-time "youre going better than the last time you were here."

Heh heh...remember years ago when Healy saw Cameron Schwab having lunch with a few Dudbourne people that he used to work with, then wrote a headline article in the HS the next day saying that Richmond and Dudbourne were merging. He then had to retract that, admit there was no basis for the article, and apologise to both us and Dudbourne as a result.

Self opinionated flog with little/no clue. Been a media stooge for the AFL for a long time too.
Was well answered by Ellis.

Back