Roast Fox Footy feedback

Is Gerard Healy a stupid campaigner?

• Yes.

Votes: 26 37.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • He is and Huddo is a fanboi ladyboy with a weird shaped head.

Votes: 36 52.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

What's funny is Sheds does some crazy stuff in nearly every game, a handball that no one saw coming, dancing etc. Nothing's made of it, when cyril does something like that it's multiple orgasm time.

AFL has the worst commentary of any professional sport in the world.

Yep, this really stood out to me on Sunday in particular. Edwards did several brilliant things with barely a comment from the "commentators", but had it been Rioli or Judd or any of their pets, they would have been creaming in their adult diapers.

To be fair mate just about every club over there has/had a firm. but in relevence to my post if people want to hate us im ok with that. will just be that much sweeter when we win a flag :)
"it's Richmond against the World.... & that's just the way we like it"

I know Port aren't doing as well early as some would have had them but to call the game as if it was a funeral is just not on. There are two sides playing.

Fair enough giving Port viewers a bit of positive and hope going forward but it's not as if we are going that well. Could have done with a bit of positive about our play.

At the end of the day the commentators would have been better off just putting in enthusiasm where appropriate and analysis of what wasn't that great in equal proportions.

Back