Fox Footy Round Table

Remove this Banner Ad

Lewis and roughead ?
Lewis, yes but he is still not at the level of Hodge as an on field leader but VERY good. Rough is mainly in the F50 and should stay there as often as possible. He is the Hodge of the F50 but not of the middle.

Surely... Surely they hired him as an "expert" for a laugh?! If not then everyone at fox footy are just as *ed as that tool King. Played in 2 premierships and still has no fn clue about the game. Browny should have headbutted him lol

Has David King paid out on all his GF debts yet? he was taking that many bets I wonder if he is still solvent
I don't think King has every got a Premier prediction correct for many years running. It is why he got the arse from coaching so soon. He is the epitome of a current day football industry leech.

Wish it was all of them and not just Kingy. Has worked well for us the last 2 years. Don't like all these media idiots jumping on the band wagon.
Has me genuinely worried that we'll not go on with the job this year. It only takes a little reduction in determination and effort, a bit too much confidence, before things begin to unravel. We'll be the hunted and every team will be primed to try their hardest against us. But jeez, I'm looking forward to it!

'Journo's' are so lazy, well Browny is not really a journalists but he can still research before making wrong statements. It's not like anyone else on the panel pointed it out.

'Hawks have been the best club at recruiting Free Agents'

Check again Browny.

Hawks have lost the most (quality and quantity) of any club and have only signed 1, Frawley.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

'Journo's' are so lazy, well Browny is not really a journalists but he can still research before making wrong statements. It's not like anyone else on the panel pointed it out.

Check again Browny.

Hawks have lost the most (quality and quantity) of any club and have only signed 1, Frawley.
He actually said we were the best at exploiting free agency. Still wrong though. We've lost more than we've gained.

He actually said we were the best at exploiting free agency. Still wrong though. We've lost more than we've gained.
He's not alone in confusing free agency with a player out of contract. Most of the pundits on commercial radio are the same.

Just watched it. That was one of the most poorly produced things ever to be put on TV. Was the work experience kid in charge?
Was filmed like a product launch or a noir art house short.

Way over the top with unnecessary panning, focal length, extreme close ups, weird angles, stupid depth of field trickery and bokeh. All we needed was black and white to add drama.

WTF is with snot cam?

Check again Browny.

I think you're taking it out of context. He was including trading when talking of recruiting Free Agents. Sure, they're technically separate things, but it's not really a big deal to lump them together. His point was that we've been great at bringing experienced players in rather than drafting them, though he does mention how we've done well there too.

I'm completely and utterly nervous that Gerard has picked us.

His current record stands at 0 and 6 from the past 6 finals Hawthorn has played in......Yuk
Perhaps 2015 will be Healey's 'broken clock' moment?

I'm completely and utterly nervous that Healy has picked us.

His current record stands at 0 and 6 from the past 6 finals Hawthorn has played in......Yuk
That's not an omen, that's him finally realising he shouldn't bet against us!

Its the freaking twilight zone when journos are jizzing over hawthorn. Its just not natural and i feel uneasy.

Bugger all to complain about either. MAKE IT STOP.

Maybe they are priming us for a " who can bring down the evil empire hawthorn " type scenario. Then the peoples hero appears, buddy and the swans, maybe, just maybe he can remember a key to beating them, he was there once you know...........to be continued

Surely... Surely they hired him as an "expert" for a laugh?! If not then everyone at fox footy are just as ******ed as that tool King. Played in 2 premierships and still has no fn clue about the game. Browny should have headbutted him lol

King used to just put his head down and run at the goals. Run forrest, run !

Remove this Banner Ad

Back