FOXTEL Football Broadcast Thread PART2

Remove this Banner Ad

Got better as they went along, but still not sold.

Also mischievous by Robbo at the end, mentioning 'player' and 'drugs'. You can guess which rumor will spread like wild fire over the next few hours. Should have just taken his own advice and been honest and said it was a VFL player.

Re: FOXTEL Football Broadcast Thread

Agreed, but i watched it yesterday for some analysis, and was treated to the 4 stooges for at least 15 mins before realising no serious footy content was on the menu.

Watching Frawley and the Pig do their thing is entertaining, but like Crawford continually cross dressing, can become tedious.
If you were looking for football analysis then you were watching the wrong show. Not sure why you'd be looking for analysis from ATB anyway, it's like complaining that The Footy Show isn't giving any analysis.

Needs more replays of older games, footy flash-backs (even the ones on 7two) or classic games from the past. Dead set, had enough of those 9 NAB Cup games from the weekend - espeically RICH v NM v HAW, been on about 1000000 times. Anything to break the cycle of them mixed with 360, OTC and Insider end-on-end.

Other than that, great channel

Needs more replays of older games, footy flash-backs (even the ones on 7two) or classic games from the past. Dead set, had enough of those 9 NAB Cup games from the weekend - espeically RICH v NM v HAW, been on about 1000000 times. Anything to break the cycle of them mixed with 360, OTC and Insider end-on-end.

Other than that, great channel

Agreed. Rhett, if we BF posters pile a list of games, any chance you could see if they could be played at any time?

As henness said, so ****ing sick of the RICH VS NM VS HAW :eek: and IQ'ed it thinking they wouldn't show it the following day.

Mr Budda Bing
You're welcome to create a list if you wish for me to pass on.
Of course I can't guarantee that the games will be broadcast.

I think the replaying of the NAB Cup is to highlight the current coverage of the channel - with its current commentators / HD broadcast signal etc.

Obviously as we move towards the main season there will be more games to replay

Rhett

On 360 tonight in Mcveigh's interview he said, "you know" 100+ times.

Seriously couldn't concentrate on anything else he said.

yeah I agree it was a horrible interview. You'd think the swans would name a Captain who has a bit of personality on the TV rather than walking piece of toast

yeah I agree it was a horrible interview. You'd think the swans would name a Captain who has a bit of personality on the TV rather than walking piece of toast
Yeah, he didn't seem particularly talkative. It's like he's gone through some horrible off field experience in the last 6 months or something...

Yeah, he didn't seem particularly talkative. It's like he's gone through some horrible off field experience in the last 6 months or something...

If that was an issue for him then he shouldn't be representing his club on the TV. We all have had horrible experiences in our lives and while I am sorry for his loss the fact you mention it makes you look like nothing but a troll:rolleyes:

Foxtel installed today. Love HD and currently watching 360:thumbsu: Still **** all on the rest of the channels but all I wanted was sport which I love Foxtels coverage of.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If that was an issue for him then he shouldn't be representing his club on the TV. We all have had horrible experiences in our lives and while I am sorry for his loss the fact you mention it makes you look like nothing but a troll:rolleyes:
Not really, given half the interview was them asking him about it. Perfectly relevant point.

derm and shaw, my personal nightmare.

tv off

derm and shaw, my personal nightmare.

tv off

Surely they would have been able to afford BT if they got rid of Brereton, Shaw and Russell. :(

Brereton hosting League Teams is a joke. C'mon Huddo, do us all a favour and put your hand up.

As much as I hate Radar is he doing any of the footy? I see his mug on the soccer show thought he may have been doing that till the footy kicked in anyone know?

as soon as i saw who was on that show i turned it off.

could there be a more annoying, self indulgent line up than dermott, parkin and shaw?

2 minutes was enough for me, i won't be watching it again.

I know many opposition fans hate Moons but he's a great guy to have in the media IMO.

I've never had an issue with him before, and absolutely loved him on 360 tonight.

On that topic, thought both panellists tonight were brilliant. Means they've got everything right then, or so it would seem. Wasn't too keen of Sewell and Murphy on Tuesday, but I'm sure they'll grow into it. I definitely had some concerns that they wouldn't be able to stretch 360 out over four nights, but it seems so far that they've planned it out brilliantly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back