Free AFL Live Pass

Remove this Banner Ad

patience-yoda.jpg

For those of you that normally can't afford foxtel / don't have it atm, they have a pretty ****ing good deal going on atm.

Just got sent this in the mail (already have foxtel but will be changing over to this anyway)

$50 a month for the standard 43 channels and iQ, the sports package and the entertainment package. On normal foxtel, that would close to $90 a month if im not mistake get on board people that can, the offer isn't out for long.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425561806.408225.jpg

For those of you that normally can't afford foxtel / don't have it atm, they have a pretty ****ing good deal going on atm.

Just got sent this in the mail (already have foxtel but will be changing over to this anyway)

$50 a month for the standard 43 channels and iQ, the sports package and the entertainment package. On normal foxtel, that would close to $90 a month if im not mistake get on board people that can, the offer isn't out for long.

View attachment 114044
Tell em they're dreamin

Congratulations Niximus Niximus!

You are a winner of the NAB AFL Fantasy Early League Creation prize.

You have won:

AFL Live Voucher - valid to 31.11.2015
• YOUR UNIQUE CODE IS: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

To access your subscription, please follow the below steps:

• Step 1: Go to www.AFL.com.au/livepass and login or create an AFL Login powered by Telstra ID by hitting the Free trial button;
• Step 2: Enter you voucher code and press 'redeem';
• Step 3: Select the offer your voucher code presents and finalise the sign-up process.
• Step 4: Download the AFL Live Official App and enter your AFL Login name and password.

For further details visit http://www.afl.com.au/livepassvouchers

Once again, congratulations!

Yours sincerely, on behalf of NAB AFL Fantasy and Telstra Media,

Please note - Salmat Digital are a promotional partner for this promotion and we are responsible for contacting and validating all winners. A confirmation of our association with this promotion can be found https://fantasy.afl.com.au/help/index.html#/prizes

Just got an Email....

Congratulations *********!

You are a winner of the NAB AFL Fantasy Early League Creation prize.

You have won:

AFL Live Voucher - valid to 31.11.2015
• YOUR UNIQUE CODE IS: **************

To access your subscription, please follow the below steps:

• Step 1: Go to www.AFL.com.au/livepass and login or create an AFL Login powered by Telstra ID by hitting the Free trial button;
• Step 2: Enter you voucher code and press 'redeem';
• Step 3: Select the offer your voucher code presents and finalise the sign-up process.
• Step 4: Download the AFL Live Official App and enter your AFL Login name and password.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok... As I signed up for the 4 week trial last week, I don't see where the voucher code link is anywhere (Yes, I followed the links in the email) Do I have to cancel my free trial?

Canceled my 4 week free trial... no link for a voucher, not even a way to make a new sub... strange! I got to be missing something!
i cancelled it and made a new account then it worked when i entered the voucher

but its called monthly pass not yearly. i dont know why

i did get the email that i have the whole season free now though after i entered the voucher

How's this for stupid!

"Can I use a voucher if I'm already subscribed to the AFL Live Pass?
Vouchers are for new customers only. This means you will not be able to apply part of or the full amount of any voucher to your existing subscription. You may cancel your existing subscription, and re-subscribe at the end of your active subscription period and apply a voucher code to your new subscription."

So I have to wait for my current 4 week free trail is finshed before I can add the free year voucher code! lol

i cancelled it and made a new account then it worked when i entered the voucher

but its called monthly pass not yearly. i dont know why

i did get the email that i have the whole season free now though after i entered the voucher

Thanks mate, I'll try that :)

Made a new account, add the code and all is good :)
Yes it's monthly, but guess it's just renewed each month

Remove this Banner Ad

Back