Free AFL Live Pass

Remove this Banner Ad

What if we dont play nab fantasy once during the season

will they pull the subscription? wouldnt put it past em
There was nothing in the terms about playing, it only said you needed to complete your league by the deadline.

They could try, but they'd be forced to reinstate it pretty quickly.

There was nothing in the terms about playing, it only said you needed to complete your league by the deadline.

yeah I'd probably sue the campaigners

For those of you that normally can't afford foxtel / don't have it atm, they have a pretty ****ing good deal going on atm.

Just got sent this in the mail (already have foxtel but will be changing over to this anyway)

$50 a month for the standard 43 channels and iQ, the sports package and the entertainment package. On normal foxtel, that would close to $90 a month if im not mistake get on board people that can, the offer isn't out for long.

View attachment 114044

Pretty sure that's standard now that they've dropped their prices. Still not worth it for me.

Got my e-mail :D

Yeah no way they'd be able to get away with that.

I DO suggest people give it a go though. Only been playing a few years but it increases the fun factor of watching footy considerably.

Got my e-mail :D

Yeah no way they'd be able to get away with that.

I DO suggest people give it a go though. Only been playing a few years but it increases the fun factor of watching footy considerably.
I like Supercoach better.

Anyway, I got an email with a code today, so cheers to everyone who helped me by joining my league.

There probably isn't even 10000 leagues yet. No - one was missing out, IMO

Got my free pass today! Does anyone know if you can watch live games on your laptop, or is it just replays?

I got mine as well, can anybody confirm if it lasts all season or is only for 1 month?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got my free pass today! Does anyone know if you can watch live games on your laptop, or is it just replays?
Just replays sadly. Ordered a HDMI cable for my android phone off ebay to see if I can watch the games on my 64" TV, but not holding my breath lol

You guys realise that the internet is a vast resource...

There's always a stream out there for whatever you want to watch.

Live pass lets you watch any game live with about a 3 second delay. Used to be able to cast it to my apple TV. Will have to get a Chromecast and see if that works.

Am I the only person who didn't get a free pass !!!

I think I set it up wrong as I had an open league :)

I made a new one as head-to-head but I guess it's too late.

Can someone add themselves to my new league as it is 15/16

PH64DUR6

ADD

Anyone?

I just got an email back from their support saying ...

Did you create a full 18 person league?

Cheers,

Fan Hub
Ive only got 17 in there - can someone add themselves to my original league?

HKKRWZT7

For those who didn't get it, perhaps check your junk mail as that's where I found mine
P.s cheers to everyone who helped out

Just replays sadly. Ordered a HDMI cable for my android phone off ebay to see if I can watch the games on my 64" TV, but not holding my breath lol
I got a HDMI cable for my android tablet and tested it out tonight. The picture isn't great on the larger TV screen (55") but it works

I got a HDMI cable for my android tablet and tested it out tonight. The picture isn't great on the larger TV screen (55") but it works

Just got my HDMI cable in the mail today, checked if AFL Live on my Samsung Note 3 worked on my Samsung 64" TV and worded nicely. Better than most Streams I have used in the past! lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back