List Mgmt. Free Agency 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This belongs in the rumour thread and i have posted it, but apparently he is not happy with Bucks and wants a change of clubs at years end. Whether thats us or someone else I dont know, but the MM factor would certainly put those odds a little better for us.

The guy was just a mate of Goldsack (also friends with Hodge), so you can take it for a grain of salt if you want. Also it was pre season so you dont know if attitudes have changed in that time. Of course he still hasnt signed yet so the evidence is things havent changed.
I can tell you it's not true. You don't have to believe me but he's going nowhere ;)

I have some friends inside the club ;)
Funny, someone I know who says they have the same connections as you, was adamant Thomas was going to Hawthorn. Nevertheless, Thomas signed with us the next day.

Funny, someone I know who says they have the same connections as you, was adamant Thomas was going to Hawthorn. Nevertheless, Thomas signed with us the next day.
Daisy was never going to the Hawks, although they did make a significant play for him. You guys were always going to get him given his relationship with Mick, and Bucks was more than happy to let him go. They are not the best of friends :confused:

Daisy was never going to the Hawks, although they did make a significant play for him. You guys were always going to get him given his relationship with Mick, and Bucks was more than happy to let him go. They are not the best of friends :confused:
Don't need to have friends at Collingwood to know that :p

I can tell you it's not true. You don't have to believe me but he's going nowhere ;)
http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/co...his-new-contract/story-fndv8g1a-1226974290342

“We have had some discussions and we are not on the same page,’’ he told the Herald Sun.

“There needs to be more work done, particularly from their end, and we have got three or four months to work through it.

“They can suggest where he is in terms of their order of merit and that’s their prerogative, but we are a fair way off.
“I am waiting on Collingwood to get back to me. At the moment there is a fair bit of daylight between what they are thinking and we are thinking. There is still time, but at the end of the day my job is to make sure Tyson is in a good place.”

Manager uses media to try and drive up clients price. This is a new and exciting practice.

Pretty sure he also says Tyson wants to stay at the club and they're negotiating only with the pies, so I'm not sure what this article proves other than they're in the middle of negotiations :confused:

Just saying it confirms what I told you about Goldsack not happy with what you are offering him.
Nothing to do with him wanting out. Never said that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just saying it confirms what I told you about Goldsack not happy with what you are offering him.
Nothing to do with him wanting out. Never said that.
Fair enough. If be surprised if they couldn't come to an agreement. Seems like he's happy at the pies given they aren't talking to other clubs.

Matt Rosa signs 2 year contract with WCE.
00116.jpg

You score zero for instinct
Gut feeling....instinct.....
Goldsack might be a similar height to Everitt but that's just about where the comparison ends.

Andrejs has shown himself to be capable of playing through the midfield but his effectiveness is limited when asked to play as a tall defender or forward.

Goldsack is the opposite - can impact a game at either end of the ground but he's not someone you'd be looking at bringing in to add directly to the midfield rotations.
Good observation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back