List Mgmt. Free Agents

Remove this Banner Ad

A forward line with Cloke and Walker would be a frightening prospect.

Dangerfield through middle with Pendles is very exciting.

Robbie Gray would give us that goal kicking mid to replace Beams.

Andrew Mackie or Michael Johnson running out of defense for us would be great to see also.

I think the primary targets would be Dangerfield or Walker.

Walker is Adelaide through and through I'd be shocked if he left.

Danger is the obvious but I give him zero percent of choosing us over the likes of hawthorn and Geelong.

I'd love jack Steven at the club, kids a jet and would come a lot cheaper than danger.

If the AFLPA gets their way I'd love Rory sloane, nice up way boy I'm sure we could tempt.

Our midfield lacks severe class all our eggs should be in a midfielders basket before adding to our plethora of KPP's

Walker is Adelaide through and through I'd be shocked if he left.

Danger is the obvious but I give him zero percent of choosing us over the likes of hawthorn and Geelong.

I'd love jack Steven at the club, kids a jet and would come a lot cheaper than danger.

If the AFLPA gets their way I'd love Rory sloane, nice up way boy I'm sure we could tempt.

Our midfield lacks severe class all our eggs should be in a midfielders basket before adding to our plethora of KPP's

Surely we have an extra 50-100 grand to offer Dangerfield than Hawthorn or Geelong. Hawks just got Frawley who didn't come cheap

I'd probably be happy with any of:

Dangerfield
Walker
Adcock
Bellchambers
Johnson
Mackie
Hawkins
Suckling
Garland
Jones
Swallow
Gray
Cotchin
Steven
Selwood

Each of these players would add quite a bit to our side I reckon..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I "think" we'll face an uphill battle to beat the Catters to Dange. He loves the lifestyle down here too much.

Surely we have an extra 50-100 grand to offer Dangerfield than Hawthorn or Geelong. Hawks just got Frawley who didn't come cheap
But when your going to be on 800k a year for 5 years anyway, does an extra 100k really matter?

Hawkins will cost Geelong a fortune to retain. Rumours have it Brisbane are going to load up on him, Beams style. That leaves less for Dangerfield.

I don't think Walker or Sloane will leave the Crows and if they have a good year, I think Danger w I'll also stay.

I think people need to realise that these guys are not free. It's a rort...a snow-job. They are actually very expensive to get. I would wait until they're actually free.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back