Free SC Gold if you have Foxtel Sports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 6, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
Not sure if it's common knowledge, but if you have foxtel sports you are eligible for a complimentary foxsports.com.au subscription.
This subscription in turn gives you SC Gold access.

As long as you use your SC account email etc when getting the foxsports.com.au subscription, you get SC Gold automatically.
Gold just appeared on my SC account one day without doing anything.

Just go here and click "check eligibility":
http://www.foxsports.com.au/subscribe/news/1/

Initially I thought I'd activated a SC gold trial or something, until I read the SC Gold T&C's:

SuperCoach Gold Services

In order to access SuperCoach Gold you must be a registered participant in the Game and you must either:

• complete and submit the subscription application located on the Subscription Pages; or
  • be a Subscriber.
Subscriber means a subscriber of:
a) any of the following online mastheads www.heraldsun.com.au, www.couriermail.com.au, www.theadvertiser.com.au, www.dailytelegraph.com.au, www.theaustralian.com.au or b) www.foxsports.com.au

Edit (Jiska): Once you have your Foxsports account, you can view the live SC match scores in the Foxsports match centre.

Last edited by a moderator:

Not sure if it's common knowledge, but if you have foxtel sports you are eligible for a complimentary foxsports.com.au subscription.
This subscription in turn gives you SC Gold access.

As long as you use your SC account email etc when getting the foxsports.com.au subscription, you get SC Gold automatically.
Gold just appeared on my SC account one day without doing anything.

Just go here and click "check eligibility":
http://www.foxsports.com.au/subscribe/news/1/

Initially I thought I'd activated a SC gold trial or something, until I read the SC Gold T&C's:

SuperCoach Gold Services

In order to access SuperCoach Gold you must be a registered participant in the Game and you must either:

• complete and submit the subscription application located on the Subscription Pages; or
  • be a Subscriber.
Subscriber means a subscriber of:
a) any of the following online mastheads www.heraldsun.com.au, www.couriermail.com.au, www.theadvertiser.com.au, www.dailytelegraph.com.au, www.theaustralian.com.au or b) www.foxsports.com.au
Gibbsy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ctrooper

Senior List
Apr 5, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
I just made numerous calls to foxtel and fox sports about this. No one had any idea about it! So they've "sent an email and will call me back". My login just won't work on the eligibility page but it works in the foxtel site so it's correct.

Other suggestions?

I just made numerous calls to foxtel and fox sports about this. No one had any idea about it! So they've "sent an email and will call me back". My login just won't work on the eligibility page but it works in the foxtel site so it's correct.

Other suggestions?

Hope it's not a loophole and they close it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back