Mod. Notice Fremantle board poster feedback thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 6, 2007
Florence
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
The Exers
As you may have noticed, BF admin is currently seeking your feedback on how the various boards are running, so this is your chance to let us know what you think about the Fremantle board and how we run it.

We want to know what you like, what you don't like, what you'd like to see more/less of and any suggestions for how you think the board could be enhanced.

Myself Seppo and Lach72 will not be participating in the thread (provided normal BF rules are followed) for 7 days, at which point the thread will be closed.

*ducks for cover*

Always thought a "Behind the Bike Racks" thread would be ace for where fights could be taken without hijacking other threads. No rules besides the usual no racism, sexism or discrim.

Other than that a Code of Arms might be worth investigating. Just a set of values that we reckon Freo fans hold dear that can guide supporters when needed. When I look at some of the Cats supporters I sometimes think about what sustained success would do to the Freo faithful.
A charter for us to go off might offer a non enforceable set of principles to consider. Things like being gracious in defeat and humble in victory.

Other clubs don't have them but that's kinda why we should IMO

Always thought a "Behind the Bike Racks" thread would be ace for where fights could be taken without hijacking other threads. No rules besides the usual no racism, sexism or discrim.

Other than that a Code of Arms might be worth investigating. Just a set of values that we reckon Freo fans hold dear that can guide supporters when needed. When I look at some of the Cats supporters I sometimes think about what sustained success would do to the Freo faithful.
A charter for us to go off might offer a non enforceable set of principles to consider. Things like being gracious in defeat and humble in victory.

Respect our opposition*

Charter is a great idea.

*apart from the other mob. :)

It would be really cool to have the chevrons as our background instead of just purple. Would add a bit to the look of the page i think.

We used to do weekly previews, maybe last year i think it was? Where a designated poster would have a go at writing a spiel of the upcoming fixture and add their own slant of humour/interesting facts. There would be equal and well balanced sides to the write up and would actually be informative. Always made for a good read and often other supporters would come in and have a chat too provided they were on their best behaviour. Whoever participated last year, did a great job and i did enjoy reading their thoughts. At the moment i think all this kind of thing is talked up in the changes thread.

I too also like the idea of a charter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd like to know if The Purple Horde board is still password protected. I don't remember using one this time around. I think it's worthwhile having an area where its harder for opposition posters to venture.

Inb4NoReggies(orHomers)Board

Wonder why?

All is cool with this board imo, though the bike rack is a good idea.
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/freo-flame-war-thread.974797/

Danny Cullen and Jedi Mind fuq fellating each other over their overt racism towards Fremantle Aboriginal players...WITH THE TOTAL BACKING OF BIGFOOTY MODS AND ADMIN IS NO SURPRISE AT ALL.

The rest of you should hang your head in shame in accepting this ongoing travesty.

Danny Cullen and Jedi Mind fuq fellating each other over their overt racism towards Fremantle Aboriginal players...WITH THE TOTAL BACKING OF BIGFOOTY MODS AND ADMIN IS NO SURPRISE AT ALL.

The rest of you should hang your head in shame in accepting this ongoing travesty.
Wow, no beating about the bush any way you slice it.

Very harsh. Do we deserve it? I don't think so.

This is a good idea.

I'm going to make a new Fremantle board rules thread and we can include something like this within it.

Has anyone any other ideas of what we could include? Keeping in mind that we don't want to get too precious about these things.

I'd like to know if The Purple Horde board is still password protected. I don't remember using one this time around. I think it's worthwhile having an area where its harder for opposition posters to venture.

Inb4NoReggies(orHomers)Board
I don't see the point. Some drop by and add to discussions, I don't ever remember any opposition poster stirring in there.

moving-on-quotes-sayings-letting-go.jpg

Letting go and moving on is what enables these arseholes in the first place. Look at their smarmy satisfaction.

I only reactivated this account after getting the password from my brother in law to highlight that fact.

You can cram the whole site in your arse.

It will be interesting to see how many blowjobs that seppo can cop from his fawning sychophants. Sickening.

To be fair, I don't think the whole site would fit up Stronzo or Seppo's arse.....Lach maybe but you couldn't include sub forums.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back