Fremantle board rules "Updated"! - please read before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 6, 2002
End of the Earth.
AFL Club
Fremantle
There seems to have been some confusion in recent days and weeks regarding Team Board Rules - specifically those relating to the Fremantle Board.

You may have also noticed a reduced tolerance level to trolling and abuse across the site with many serial troublemakers moved on.

Just to be clear...

This Board is for fans of the Fremantle Football Club. Visitors are welcome and encouraged to share their views.....however.....this post serves as a warning to visitors from other clubs.

You must at all times treat the posters of this Board with respect and refer to the Fremantle Football Club and it's supporters with respect while visiting this Board. Trolling and abuse - no matter how thinly veiled will not be tolerated. Offending posters will have their access to this Board removed, receive infraction points, and in some cases lose access to BigFooty.

Zero warnings, Zero tolerance, Zero discussion.

Be very clear - if you intend trolling or abusing Fremantle Board posters here, don't flatter yourself to thinking that your removal will be any loss.

Thanking you in advance for your co operation.

Edit: This also applies to Fremantle "home" posters as well.

Sabre and myself are getting fed up with all the name calling and flaming.

In future anyone calling another poster names or flaming or responding to it will be infractedwho ever they are.

Edit:
Please keep all dream team questions and comments to this thread.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=416114

Any DT or SC commentary that finds it way onto other threads will be punished , no questions asked.

Re: Board rules - Fremantle board - read before posting.

Surely plagiarism is a yellow card offence. :)

Nice one Ripper:thumbsu:

A question.

What is the penalty for Fremantle supporters who troll their own on this board??

I think you know who I mean.;)

I think the mods are fair. Some posters see any criticism constructive or otherwise as a troll. And therefore written by people who should be banned from the site because they are not continually overly optimistic.

I think the mods have done a good job as long as I have been watching in deciding which is which. Some want people carded for beating them in an argument. Having said this I have not been around as long as some of the veterans around here, but find this board has a really good balance. And that has to be down to the mods and the majority of posters.

Do you think no freo supporters have been infracted on this board?

At the risk of inflaming you! I think what you mean to say is "Do you(I) think that there are freo supporters on this board who haven't been suspended for infractions".

Being one who has I am hardly likely to answer in the positive that aside, I was inferring that you still haven't answered the question put by bushie.

Nice one Ripper:thumbsu:

A question.

What is the penalty for Fremantle supporters who troll their own on this board??

I think you know who I mean.;)

Report any instances you don't like and it will be assessed.

People do have differing opinions.
Vigorous debate is encouraged , flame wars and abuse are not.

I think our board has lost something by including this thread as a sticky.

Admittedly I don't have the job as moderator and therefore don't have much to do with trolls.

I'd more inclined to be a fly swatter. No warning no explanation no preemptive swings just 'wack' your gone sunshine.

I gotta say over the years I've had a few wry smiles when noobs register and within two posts they practice their put downs on our board.

Mabey we should turn our sub board into a place to transfer all the idiot posts (as long as the post isn't offensive) into their own thread so we can have a laugh. Anyone who gets a post transferred is automatically banned.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think our board has lost something by including this thread as a sticky.

Admittedly I don't have the job as moderator and therefore don't have much to do with trolls.

I'd more inclined to be a fly swatter. No warning no explanation no preemptive swings just 'wack' your gone sunshine.

I gotta say over the years I've had a few wry smiles when noobs register and within two posts they practice their put downs on our board.

Mabey we should turn our sub board into a place to transfer all the idiot posts (as long as the post isn't offensive) into their own thread so we can have a laugh. Anyone who gets a post transferred is automatically banned.

I agree, no need for a sticky, just enforce the rules with a 1 strike policy.

as for our own Bay 13 style forum, i'll pass.

Report any instances you don't like and it will be assessed.

People do have differing opinions.
Vigorous debate is encouraged , flame wars and abuse are not.

No problems Ripper:thumbsu:

I reckon that you do a great job.

Does Sabre actually do any modding?:) Because all the editing and arse kicking seems to be done by you lately.

Keep up the good work boss!:thumbsu:

Does Sabre actually do any modding?:) Because all the editing and arse kicking seems to be done by you lately.

If that's not a blatant piece of brown-nosing, I don't know what is Bushie. ;)

You're wasting your time though, everyone knows that I love Ripper more than you! :D

If that's not a blatant piece of brown-nosing, I don't know what is Bushie. ;)

You're wasting your time though, everyone knows that I love Ripper more than you! :D

I refused to write that until Rippers cheque cleared through the bank!:D

I move allot of thread's off the board..where as Rip I think prefers to delete them or edit them.

Though your right..Rip does allot more work. I work fulltime these days so only get access at night or in the morning.
And Rip normally fix's something in a matter of mintues of it posting

I move allot of thread's off the board..where as Rip I think prefers to delete them or edit them.

Though your right..Rip does allot more work. I work fulltime these days so only get access at night or in the morning.
And Rip normally fix's something in a matter of mintues of it posting

I understand completely Sabre:thumbsu:

Poor old Rip has little more to do these days but sit on the front verandah and watch the world go by!!:D

I might be in Meeka in a few weeks Rip!!

Can I have a go in your rocking chair??;)

Re: Fremantle board rules - please read before posting.

I just received points for quoting a post I also reported. It was stupid and I obviously didn't think it through but getting points for it? A warning would have been sufficient as there is nothing I can find to say this is against board rules. Pretty pissed off about it to be honest considering there are so many ****ers trolling these boards and nothing happens to them. I rarely step out of line and when I make a mistake I get pinged for it :thumbsdown:

the rules are fair.

but what if you break the rules in another persons accout

yeah hazys right i mean there are a clutch of people that break the rules and aren't found

I collect infractions. I want to get one from every single mod.

not going so well at the moment!

Surely there is a rule against the stupidity some of our own supporters have displayed in the last few weeks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back