Fremantle board rules "Updated"! - please read before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

I must be doing this all wrong. I see all these yellow and red cards everywhere but nothing for me. Dammit!

Hahah, what's the deal with Craig David/Creg Davis/Creg David/Chris Dawes, is he getting carded because he's not fulfilling his obligation of getting TFO for a week? :p

Where?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's more IP based than alias detection. They were quicker than I expected.

I was essentially blocked for spamming - which suggests automated rather than social detection of a troll

I'm wondering whether disposable emails and proxies would work - probably, but too much effort to go through just to post on here

As cunning as a fox who's just been appointed Professor of Cunning at Oxford Uni?

You are the most overrated poster since Judas Iscariot won the AD 31 Best Disciple Competition

You are the most overrated poster since Judas Iscariot won the AD 31 Best Disciple Competition

Well Moo in the Amazonian rain forests there are tribes of Indians untouched by civilisation who have developed more convincing mod impersonations than yours.

He goes missing a bit too much for mine.....But I forget how young he is. Good pick-up. Future bacKline veteran regular!

Now for Mundy's A4 autograph........

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

This forum has gone downhill in the last few months. I've been reading it for a long time, see my join date. I'm not going to stop reading it or posting but I am concerned that it is not being as accessible for a lot of posters. I enjoy the freedom of more liberal moderation than Dockerland and was the major reason why I stopped reading Dockerland but think that lately there has been too many patronising, arrogant and controlling posts. Rather than discussing football and the fremantle football club in particular some users are treating it as an ego battle. We should be open to differing opinion as it is what makes discussion interesting and where learning can happen. If there is a naive post we should respond with logic rather than logic, vitriol and condescension. This poster could be someone's child expressing his/her interest in the football club, surely something we should encourage.

I used to be naive and think that supporters of Fremantle Football Club were different to other supporters but have come to realise that we too have our share of antisocial, aggressive individuals.

This forum has gone downhill in the last few months. I've been reading it for a long time, see my join date. I'm not going to stop reading it or posting but I am concerned that it is not being as accessible for a lot of posters. I enjoy the freedom of more liberal moderation than Dockerland and was the major reason why I stopped reading Dockerland but think that lately there has been too many patronising, arrogant and controlling posts. Rather than discussing football and the fremantle football club in particular some users are treating it as an ego battle. We should be open to differing opinion as it is what makes discussion interesting and where learning can happen. If there is a naive post we should respond with logic rather than logic, vitriol and condescension. This poster could be someone's child expressing his/her interest in the football club, surely something we should encourage.

I used to be naive and think that supporters of Fremantle Football Club were different to other supporters but have come to realise that we too have our share of antisocial, aggressive individuals.

My ears were burning.

I tell you what Tony, a hell of a lot of us are sick to death of the utter stupidity that gets posted here at times, and we would like to see the standard lifted. Why should the lowest common denominator always be catered for and pandered to?

If it is a kid posting, then that kid soon learns to research before talking crap. Just like in real life.

If some people get their noses out of joint because they post plainly wrong opinions dressed up as facts then what do you suggest? We pat them on the head and tell them to try harder?

In my previous post I was talking about posters who are "patronising, arrogant and controlling." Who are here for an ego battle, who rather than responding to the kid with logic/reason throw in vitriol and condescension as well for good measure.

In my previous post I was talking about posters who are "patronising, arrogant and controlling." Who are here for an ego battle, who rather than responding to the kid with logic/reason throw in vitriol and condescension as well for good measure.

Well name names and post links to threads where this is happening so the people who concern you so much can respond, and give their side of things.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back