Rumour Fremantle Dropping ISC?

Remove this Banner Ad

One of Nike's efforts early at the club.
55047_d10d60199c6a72b689cbff970aad89b1.jpg

zzimages.jpg

Weren't we nike from 95-97?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, the reason why I have "none" is because there was no manufacturer logo on the front of the guernsey

A bit like how Collingwood were supplied by Puma in the mid-90s but never had the logo on the front (apart from the apparel tag at the bottom)

Hmmm have to see them on the players before I buy. I've always wanted a red one but think that one would look much nicer with the wood side logo being white on red. Is programmed our away sponsor? Why different sponsors on different training jumpers?

The purple and the white training jumpers are both pretty sexy.

And the sponsor logos look to be a more reasonable size than that ugly version someone posted a few weeks ago.

Dont mind any, including the new designs with the possible exception of the yellow (just too much for me).

Still prefer (dare I say it) the more traditional style of chevron than the new style though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That would be because they are on-field apparel. You see players having to peel them off once in a while and they're obviously designed to be tight. I'd love to know if it affects their breathing when they're pushing hard.
There's effects on your breathing when wearing them if you also happen to have boobs. I know the jumpers are on-field apparel and all but it'd be nice for them to have a chicks version

Dont mind any, including the new designs with the possible exception of the yellow (just too much for me).

Still prefer (dare I say it) the more traditional style of chevron than the new style though.

What do you mean more traditional style?

All good except for the yellow one, do not understand that at all, we have never had yellow as any part of our club history. Don't get why they suddenly brought that out. Same thing in green or light grey would have been awesome. Or at least not as shiteful as yellow.

All good except for the yellow one, do not understand that at all, we have never had yellow as any part of our club history. Don't get why they suddenly brought that out. Same thing in green or light grey would have been awesome. Or at least not as shiteful as yellow.
The Saints use a bright yellow for their sponsor and a few clubs do similar things. It seems bizarre to complicate The Brand when the two sponsors already fit perfectly into the green and red (which are nice alternatives).

We always have someone going on about the stupid green jumper.

Am I the only person who is willing to point out that Red Green colour blind people might have issues with a green strip vs a red strip in a competition. Additionally green grass and a green strip once again I would think that there are sight issues especially under lights and out of your peripheral vision. As anyone who has used one of those colour dot flash cards is willing to point out, sight degradation is not just about clarity of image or distance but also about colour and texture. For these reasons, i suspect, you won't see the dockers training in green again. But you do see the boys running around in yellow bibs so to me it's perfectly logical (and yes I understand that for some there is no place for logic in a discussion about .... well anything, for some) to see yellow training jumpers. Emphasis on the training.

I never liked the green, not ever, not even for the first game and I don't care how much people complain about not having our first jumper colour in use any more. It was a bad choice before and that hasn't changed. So pretty please, to all those in charge, don't bring back the green for any reason. Not even memorial matches.

Am I the only person who is willing to point out that Red Green colour blind people might have issues with a green strip vs a red strip in a competition.

Probably. Some of the kit match-up 'decisions' are truly woeful and barely distinguish sides at all (Collingwood at home vs Carlton in white shorts etc.); I doubt the AFL are going to accommodate for those that are colourblind

The Saints use a bright yellow for their sponsor and a few clubs do similar things. It seems bizarre to complicate The Brand when the two sponsors already fit perfectly into the green and red (which are nice alternatives).

Yellow was part of the Saint's colour pallette initially I think. They played in a yellow guernsey in a throwback game a few years ago.

We always have someone going on about the stupid green jumper.

Am I the only person who is willing to point out that Red Green colour blind people might have issues with a green strip vs a red strip in a competition. Additionally green grass and a green strip once again I would think that there are sight issues especially under lights and out of your peripheral vision.

I never liked the green, not ever, not even for the first game and I don't care how much people complain about not having our first jumper colour in use any more. It was a bad choice before and that hasn't changed. So pretty please, to all those in charge, don't bring back the green for any reason. Not even memorial matches.

Never bothered Glasgow Celtic who play heaps of games under lights on green grass in green and white hoops or all green kit.

No problems

Ordered one of the 2015 purple Polo Shirts through the club website over the weekend, like the one Ross wears to the presser. (this is for me to wear to the office on Fridays)

Delivered today - Really impressed with the speed of processing and delivery.

Whenever I see these new jumpers I think back to those awful strips of the past.
That Tri-colour thing and the big thick blocky anchor.

These new tops look bloody awesome.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back