Fremantle Memorabilia - Favourites/Buy/Sell

Remove this Banner Ad

Ive got a fair whack of memorabilia , my best piece will be a 95 jumper signed by from what I gather is the majority team that played our 1st home game.
McManus Burton Allan Madigan Chisholm Dhurrkay(RIP) Kickett Ridley Madigan Burrows Norrish Delaney just a few off the top of my head

Man its pain in the arse searching for freo stuff on ebay now, have to wade through 850 Fyfe jumpers to get anywhere.

Good problem to have in a way I suppose.

850 is just the genuine, certified, game day worn jumpers, too.

Anything anchor-related ie before the Chevrons, have seem to dried up or are a rarity to find..
Deadset keen on the tri-panel away guernsey we had circa 2005-2007.
Fremantle-Away-2004.gif

Willing to offer anything between 60-120 for one in good condition..

Hi guys, I am chasing any Fremantle hats from roughly 1994-2000. Particularly the green one that was available for purchase at servos back in the day.
If anyone has anything they'd be willing to part with, please let me know :)

Anything anchor-related ie before the Chevrons, have seem to dried up or are a rarity to find..
Deadset keen on the tri-panel away guernsey we had circa 2005-2007.
Fremantle-Away-2004.gif

Willing to offer anything between 60-120 for one in good condition..

Serious question...... Why would someone sell it for that price? A new replica is $100ish.

A player issue jumper can go for anywhere between $160-$1000 from the club website.

If I have an item like the above, that I know is no longer easily available, anything under $200 seems like a steal.

Someone was after a PI playing jumper a little while ago. I offered my Mzungu one and the highest the guy would pay was $80.

I'd rather it sit in a cupboard than let it go for that!

Serious question...... Why would someone sell it for that price? A new replica is $100ish.

A player issue jumper can go for anywhere between $160-$1000 from the club website.

If I have an item like the above, that I know is no longer easily available, anything under $200 seems like a steal.

Someone was after a PI playing jumper a little while ago. I offered my Mzungu one and the highest the guy would pay was $80.

I'd rather it sit in a cupboard than let it go for that!

Spot on mate.

I got my Koops one (which was the model before this) direct from the club for $50. Absolutely no way I'd sell it for any less then $300 as it is also framed.

2010redtraining.jpg I am looking for a 2010 red training jumper like the one shown here (or I would also be interested in the green version of this). Either PI or replica is fine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

last night items available:

1295 signed Guernsey
695 lithograph (signed)
350 hero graph (signed)
195 poster (not signed)

I was lucky enough to score the lithograph. The Guernsey sold out by this morning. The lithograph by 10pm last night. The other two remain available.

I find it interesting that three new items are available today. And some only in the last hour or two.

1295 signed away Guernsey
600 info graph (signed)
500 panograph (signed)

If something is limited edition, is it really appropriate to release more items the next day in the same range. They are all different and I still like the one I chose the best. However feeling a bit miffed at the new items.

1295 signed Guernsey
695 lithograph (signed)
350 hero graph (signed)
195 poster (not signed)

I was lucky enough to score the lithograph. The Guernsey sold out by this morning. The lithograph by 10pm last night. The other two remain available.

I find it interesting that three new items are available today. And some only in the last hour or two.

600 info graph (signed)
500 panograph (signed)

If something is limited edition, is it really appropriate to release more items the next day in the same range. They are all different and I still like the one I chose the best. However feeling a bit miffed at the new items.

I bought the Nat Fyfe Brownlow Sportsprint last night for around 250... but the signature was only the fax copy... then looking this morning they had added a few more as mentioned above and traded the purchase (+300) for the Framed Nat Fyfe Brownlow Signed Panorgraph

Real signature - looks classy and is framed etc... 1 of 100 apparently

Will look great in the pool room

I bought the Nat Fyfe Brownlow Sportsprint last night for around 250... but the signature was only the fax copy... then looking this morning they had added a few more as mentioned above and traded the purchase (+300) for the Framed Nat Fyfe Brownlow Signed Panorgraph

Real signature - looks classy and is framed etc... 1 of 100 apparently

Will look great in the pool room

I don't begrudge that and I'm glad you got something you like better. I'm still fond of the one I got. But if their was something to appear around the 500 mark, that was nicer than the one I got, I wonder if they'd refund me.

My point being all the options should have been made available all at once.

Last edited:
I don't begrudge that and I'm glad you got something you like better. I'm still fond of the one I got. But if their was something to appear around the 500 mark, that was nicer than the one I got, I wonder if they'd refund me.

My point being all the options should have been made available all at once.

Agreed - I questioned why more were released this morning and it was simply what the afl had passed down

They didn't even have the descriptive brief provided by the afl for them to upload onto the website. I think the clubs hands are tied and are controlled of what's approved and when

Most of us who had to pick one item will be wondering if it was the best item to get, I know I was last night. But just be thankful you got something cos theres a truckload of fans out there who werent able to get anything. I got me the Brownlow wings and although I was questioning my choice after the subsequent release of several other merchandise after that, I think it looks pretty classy and Im happy with it.

I wish all the merchandise would've been released all at once though. There must be a reason why the AFL didnt.

Most of us who had to pick one item will be wondering if it was the best item to get, I know I was last night. But just be thankful you got something cos theres a truckload of fans out there who werent able to get anything. I got me the Brownlow wings and although I was questioning my choice after the subsequent release of several other merchandise after that, I think it looks pretty classy and Im happy with it.

I wish all the merchandise would've been released all at once though. There must be a reason why the AFL didnt.

Brownlow wings? I didn't even see that.

1295 signed Guernsey
695 lithograph (signed)
350 hero graph (signed)
195 poster (not signed)

600 info graph (signed)
500 panograph (signed)

I got the $1295 (plus $85.00 delivery) signed Guernsey last night. Pretty happy with it, even happier now knowing it sold out this morning.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back